RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Attendance v Barrow. (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/113595-attendance-v-barrow.html)

aber_red 10th March 2019 21.40:01

Attendance v Barrow.

Will Saturday's set back at Orient, have a adverse effect, on Tuesday's attendance, or will it be another large crowd, as we aim to reclaim our place at the top. Over four thousand, for a mid week game would be great, but the loyalty of our fans, never ceases to amaze me, so it could well be more, with about a hundred odd travelling down from Cumbria.

TomWFC 10th March 2019 21.44:45

Re: Attendance v Barrow.

[QUOTE=aber_red;2238899]Will Saturday's set back at Orient, have a adverse effect, on Tuesday's attendance, or will it be another large crowd, as we aim to reclaim our place at the top. Over four thousand, for a mid week game would be great, but the loyalty of our fans, never ceases to amaze me, so it could well be more, with about a hundred odd travelling down from Cumbria.[/QUOTE]

No chance of getting a hundred down from Barrow on a Tuesday night, they'd struggle for that on a Saturday.

Redordead 10th March 2019 21.58:16

Anything over 5k is decent I’d say

pagl 11th March 2019 06.52:24

Midweek game against dull opposition 4k will be good

The Only Way Is Up 11th March 2019 07.02:03

[QUOTE=pagl;2238926]Midweek game against dull opposition 4k will be good[/QUOTE]

People may call them dull, but they gave Orient a scare in the final 20 minutes last week - didn't they?

pagl 11th March 2019 07.11:36

[QUOTE=The Only Way Is Up;2238929]People may call them dull, but they gave Orient a scare in the final 20 minutes last week - didn't they?[/QUOTE]

Dull as in an unattractive fixture. I havent seen them play :)

marathonplny 11th March 2019 08.02:48

2 1 wxm

Due to score more than 1

Contrifibulatory Fred 11th March 2019 08.43:14

Drew 2-2 at the Os at start of the season. Took the lead early and then parked the bus - time wasted, play acted and put some crunching tackles in. Somewow we equalised after half time and then had a purple patch - scoring to go 2-1 with 7 mins left.
Then Barrow decided to come forward and they bombarded us - equalised in stoppage time and could have won it at the death.
This game will be a banana skin for Wrexham - especially if Barrow take the lead
Good luck though

moynkeepthefaith 11th March 2019 08.43:16

The opposition may be 'dull' but I would sincerely hope that our support base will understand the significance of the fixture and not turn their backs on us after one narrow defeat against the now league leaders.
I am hoping for 5k.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 21.03:45.