RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Walker goes back to the Shrews to recover. (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/113601-walker-goes-back-shrews-recover.html)

NottsRed 12th March 2019 10.30:31

Re: Walker goes back to the Shrews to recover.

[QUOTE=kingsevans;2239196]he can yes, also he could go to CB as Lawlor is very good in midfield too, BH has seen him play there before apparently
Big decision now, as to how whe manage this problem[/QUOTE]

If that's the case Lawlor in midfield and Carrington to go in at RB. Been said many times before but Carrington in the midfield is not a good idea.

pagl 12th March 2019 10.39:14

[QUOTE=NottsRed;2239198]If that's the case Lawlor in midfield and Carrington to go in at RB. Been said many times before but Carrington in the midfield is not a good idea.[/QUOTE]

Isnt Carra injured?
Roberts at RB and Kennedy holding CM for me :)

kingsevans 12th March 2019 10.42:08

[QUOTE=pagl;2239200]Isnt Carra injured?
Roberts at RB and Kennedy holding CM for me :)[/QUOTE]
carra is indeed injured prob couple of weeks more, so roberts will come back probably

KingBuxton_Forever red 12th March 2019 10.42:36

I would say Kennedy is the better footballer, and you need better footballers in the midfield. Hughes is going to have to have a look at both really unless he has somebody else in mind externally.

NottsRed 12th March 2019 10.46:14

[QUOTE=pagl;2239200]Isnt Carra injured?
Roberts at RB and Kennedy holding CM for me :)[/QUOTE]

My mistakes. Like you say Roberts to RB then.

Jebudo 12th March 2019 10.53:25

[QUOTE=Phils-an-alki;2239185]Nope, not me. Although I may have called him it after the many times he fell to the ground like one.

My double standards comment was more aimed at when we appointed Wilkin. He's clearly a snake too. :)[/QUOTE]

My apologies, i thought it was you who first come up with it, was quite funny and apt too!
Anyway I've mentioned it on a few threads but anyone fancy Kemy Augestein as a replacement for Walker? Pretty sure he's still a free agent?

diablo1981 12th March 2019 11.06:50

Season over.

Back of the Kop 12th March 2019 11.14:56

You need your share of luck to get promotion.To lose a key player for the last 9 games is a big blow and while we shouldn't feel sorry for ourselves you start to wonder.

Going to take a massive effort from the squad to get the job done from a point behind and played a game more.

We keep hoping and praying though.

dixienormous 12th March 2019 11.21:39

[QUOTE=diablo1981;2239207]Season over.[/QUOTE]

I think Kennedy could do a decent job, the season will be over if we continue with Beavon upfront.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 10.51:42.