RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Walker goes back to the Shrews to recover. (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/113601-walker-goes-back-shrews-recover.html)

Rhosymedre Red 12th March 2019 09.14:24

Walker goes back to the Shrews to recover.

[url]https://www.shropshirestar.com/sport/football/shrewsbury-town-fc/2019/03/12/brad-walker-will-return-to-shrewsbury-town-from-wrexham-to-recover-from-injury/[/url]

Bigmike 12th March 2019 09.17:12

Re: Walker goes back to the Shrews to recover.

that is a blow top player in my opinion

Phils-an-alki 12th March 2019 09.18:43

Is he out for the season then?

Massive blow and I have severe doubts about our midfield without him and Summerfield.

Bryn Tirion 12th March 2019 09.21:32

[QUOTE=Phils-an-alki;2239158]Is he out for the season then?

Massive blow and I have severe doubts about our midfield without him and Summerfield.[/QUOTE]

Step forward Mr Deverdics. Or Rutherford to midfield.

Is there anybody else?

Redordead 12th March 2019 09.22:39

Ricketts believes Walker will benefit from spending time with his Town team-mates ahead of next season.

The Town boss said: "We'll pull Brad back in and he'll do all his rehab here.

"It's disappointing for him that he's got injured, he's been in a real rich vein of form and playing very well.

"We'll get him back in, it's disappointing for him but it's good because we can get him in and around the building, meeting all the players.

"He has been here a couple of times already but to he'll have a sustained period of time here so he'll settle in well and we can start working him towards next season now with his fitness and everything we want to work on.

"At least he'll be around the building now now and when he gets fit will determined if and when he plays again next season."

Jebudo 12th March 2019 09.23:29

Sounds to me like snakey won't be letting us have him back...

redroar 12th March 2019 09.24:07

[QUOTE=Redordead;2239162]Ricketts believes Walker will benefit from spending time with his Town team-mates ahead of next season.

The Town boss said: "We'll pull Brad back in and he'll do all his rehab here.

"It's disappointing for him that he's got injured, he's been in a real rich vein of form and playing very well.

"We'll get him back in, it's disappointing for him but it's good because we can get him in and around the building, meeting all the players.

"He has been here a couple of times already but to he'll have a sustained period of time here so he'll settle in well and we can start working him towards next season now with his fitness and everything we want to work on.

"At least he'll be around the building now now and when he gets fit will determined if and when he plays again next season."[/QUOTE]

We wont see him again this season.

Funny_Old_Game 12th March 2019 09.31:53

Won’t see him again.

NottsRed 12th March 2019 09.32:37

[QUOTE=Bryn Tirion;2239161]Step forward Mr Deverdics. Or Rutherford to midfield.

Is there anybody else?[/QUOTE]

Nope. I think that's him gone so where does that leave us loan wise to try and bring someone else in?

Id put Rutherford in Midfield and I think we are going to have to start the new lad on the wing. Not great and tonights game isn't ideal with the crap weather. We can't play hoof ball with the way the wind is.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 11.47:55.