Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 13th March 2019, 08.28:32   #41-0 (permalink)
Name A Stand After Me

Not Set Click To Change

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot:
Twitter: @

Default Re: Kevin Roberts

He’ll end up as player manager of Cefn Druids or something.
Old 13th March 2019, 10.24:42   #42-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Racecourse Spot: Mold Road Stand

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneLoveWrexham View Post
Asset lol, he didn’t touch the ball against Orient and came on last night scurried around and pass every ball out of play and to the opposition. This is why I keep bringing up lauding average players around, calling players of his ability and influence in the game an ‘asset’ is the sole reason why we’ve been in this league so long we have indulged these average players for too long now we need to be ruthless.
He was very poor at Orient, i'll admit that, and I wouldn't have started him today, but I thought when he came on he was our most creative player.
Old 13th March 2019, 10.31:24   #43-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by René Higuita View Post
He was very poor at Orient, i'll admit that, and I wouldn't have started him today, but I thought when he came on he was our most creative player.
What did he create?
Old 13th March 2019, 10.32:52   #44-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Racecourse Spot: Mold Road Stand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phils-an-alki View Post
What did he create?
well not very much, but he was getting in better positions, showing some actual impetus, working hard, and threading more passes through (hence him being the most creative player). More than can be said for the rest of the team. cue the haha he works hard jokes at my expense.

Last edited by René Higuita; 13th March 2019 at 10.36:24..
Old 13th March 2019, 10.34:58   #45-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by René Higuita View Post
well not very much, but he was getting in better positions and threading more passes through. More than can be said for the rest of the team.
So ultimately he came on, got in better positions and threaded more passes through which resulted in the same as the ones he replaced, nothing. In some ways that worse.
Old 13th March 2019, 10.46:03   #46-0 (permalink)
retired & running a pub

Racecourse Spot: ERS but missing the Kop

Let's all be honest here in this blame Roberts thread yes he was bloody awful but so was the other 10 players plus the subs.

That is up there with the worst performance in 10/11 yrs of this league, Hughes in experience was shown up last night the new manager bounce is over, but also credit should be given to Barrow they were up for it from the off and they look a pacey quick passing side infact everything we aren't.

No beating about the bush here our season is going the same way as last season only we might scrape in at 7th position this time.
Posted via mobile theme
Old 13th March 2019, 10.57:05   #47-0 (permalink)
First Teamer

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot: Yale

There was no leader for the team! It shows how much we missed Pearson and how effective Walker has been in that holding midfield role.
Old 13th March 2019, 11.09:20   #48-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

Racecourse Spot: Mold Road

Let's face it, nobody played well last night and Roberts, not my favourite player, cannot be singled out any more than anybody else. Oswell hasn't had a proper shot on goal yet and Stockton appears to be a luxury player. Even Jennings had an off day while Lainton did not master the conditions at all. Wright has his moments but is not exactly skilful while McGlashlan had an awful debut. but, it is one game. It does not prove we are a poor team. There is no plan to spiral out of the play-offs every New Year and there is no chance of a White Knight, sadly for those who get themselves off on the idea. Darlington does not eat babies and the Trust will not have a "Yay, Failed to Get Promotion" party if that does happen at the end.
Old 13th March 2019, 12.37:02   #49-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Racecourse Spot: MRS - Kop side of halfway line
Twitter: @TPAS0001

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cymro View Post
Let's face it, nobody played well last night and Roberts, not my favourite player, cannot be singled out any more than anybody else. Oswell hasn't had a proper shot on goal yet and Stockton appears to be a luxury player. Even Jennings had an off day while Lainton did not master the conditions at all. Wright has his moments but is not exactly skilful while McGlashlan had an awful debut. but, it is one game. It does not prove we are a poor team. There is no plan to spiral out of the play-offs every New Year and there is no chance of a White Knight, sadly for those who get themselves off on the idea. Darlington does not eat babies and the Trust will not have a "Yay, Failed to Get Promotion" party if that does happen at the end.
A rare voice of reason on here. Stop it Sir, at once!
Old 13th March 2019, 12.49:34   #50-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cymro View Post
There is no plan to spiral out of the play-offs every New Year and there is no chance of a White Knight, sadly for those who get themselves off on the idea. Darlington does not eat babies and the Trust will not have a "Yay, Failed to Get Promotion" party if that does happen at the end.
Nor is there a plan for the board to look at themselves or be accountable for their mistakes. See the January fiasco and cover up. The only person who pays the price for failure at this club is the manager, nothing else changes.

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 22.54:06.