RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Why are our loan signigns in the main so poor? (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/113612-why-our-loan-signigns-main-so-poor.html)

NottsRed 13th March 2019 12.25:30

Why are our loan signigns in the main so poor?

As above. There either unfit, injured, badly lacking match practice or just come here and don't give a shit.

Leighton & Walker have done well but the rest have been dire.

Are we actually watching these players before taking them?

John Neals Dynasty 13th March 2019 12.37:07

Re: Why are our loan signigns in the main so poor?

It's players other clubs loan out because they aren't good enough for their side, like we loan out players who will never make it here.

Now I suspect the majority of our money has been wasted on changing managers and assistants and actually signing never mind loaning poor players.

I thought Ricketts had recruited a scout namely the lad who spends more time buying pies, or has he now gone to Shrewsbury? Because these loan signings can't of been scouted just signed from clubs who have recommended them and glad to get rid.

I give you Grant Oswell & Stockton as 3 recent examples and after last night the new midget on the wing.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

corwenred 13th March 2019 12.42:32

[QUOTE=John Neals Dynasty;2239903]It's players other clubs loan out because they aren't good enough for their side, like we loan out players who will never make it here.

Now I suspect the majority of our money has been wasted on changing managers and assistants and actually signing never mind loaning poor players.

I thought Ricketts had recruited a scout namely the lad who spends more time buying pies, or has he now gone to Shrewsbury? Because these loan signings can't of been scouted just signed from clubs who have recommended them and glad to get rid.

I give you Grant Oswell & Stockton as 3 recent examples and after last night the new midget on the wing.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

Foggarty? He's gone to Shrews. We still have Ogleby as an opposition scout, he was watching Maidstone last Saturday.

shimosays 13th March 2019 12.56:11

It must be the system we play. I think if Danny Rowe or James Norwood we’re in our team they wouldn’t score half the goals we do. It’s the way we’re set up. We’re (usually) hard to beat. And that’s it.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

pagl 13th March 2019 12.56:45

I wonder if we even see them play or train before we sign them.
Again the manager needs a mandate from the board and must have seen them before signing them.

the sleeping giant dies 13th March 2019 12.59:24

if they ve got 2 feet and a set of boots they re in

Phils-an-alki 13th March 2019 13.02:28

Don't know but its been going on for years now, since Morrell was in charge.

It will be swept under the carpet like everything else that hits home and doesn't fall in line with the propaganda that under WST ownership the board can do no wrong.
As they are the one constant in this then its them who have to take responsibility and be accountable and this is where it all falls down. Like the January farce and the Mills fiasco all you get is deafening silence.

corwenred 13th March 2019 13.04:22

[QUOTE=shimosays;2239909]It must be the system we play. I think if Danny Rowe or James Norwood we’re in our team they wouldn’t score half the goals we do. It’s the way we’re set up. We’re (usually) hard to beat. And that’s it.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

I think the mentality needs changing. We have a track record of signing players with a decent reputation, do nothing here, then go on to have a decent record again. Scott Boden of example.

pricey 13th March 2019 13.04:58

Pay peanuts, get monkeys :jester:

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 09.57:45.