RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Maidstone Saturday. (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/113615-maidstone-saturday.html)

aber_red 14th March 2019 08.55:30

Maidstone Saturday.

More than enough has been said, following the Barrow match, and I along with all our fans, where left bitterly disappointed. It was one game, and the hope our manager, and his coaching, have learnt their lesson. Now Saturday, all us fans can do, is turn up in numbers and give our support, never mind the rugby. Looking at the remaining fixtures of all our rivals at the top of the table, there's going to be more twist and turns, so on wards and upwards, and a must three points Saturday. A 2-1 win, attendance 4700.

Wenttoanderlechtin76 14th March 2019 09.32:34

Re: Maidstone Saturday.

[QUOTE=aber_red;2240157]More than enough has been said, following the Barrow match, and I along with all our fans, where left bitterly disappointed. It was one game, and the hope our manager, and his coaching, have learnt their lesson. Now Saturday, all us fans can do, is turn up in numbers and give our support, never mind the rugby. Looking at the remaining fixtures of all our rivals at the top of the table, there's going to be more twist and turns, so on wards and upwards, and a must three points Saturday. A 2-1 win, attendance 4700.[/QUOTE]

It wasn't one game we lost Saturday as well and remember similar speeches to this being given before Barrow. Our fans will always turn up the question is always whether the team will.

John Neals Dynasty 14th March 2019 09.32:44

With the wind expected to continue maybe kite flying would be more interesting.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

wrexile 14th March 2019 09.59:20

As it will be windy, I’m hoping the white plastic bag will make an appearance again. By far the most entertaining thing on show Tuesday night.

pagl 14th March 2019 10.01:30

Glad I cant make it. They will be out to spoil things and we will be as nervous as Theresa May. 3 points by any means is a must.

CRUMBS 14th March 2019 12.27:38

Thought I'd put an early one in about the weather , it's give heavy rain all day up to match , would a postponement be a good thing , maybe eh .

RemovedUser 14th March 2019 15.12:20

[QUOTE=CRUMBS;2240216]Thought I'd put an early one in about the weather , it's give heavy rain all day up to match , would a postponement be a good thing , maybe eh .[/QUOTE]

Only if we don’t win.

CRUMBS 14th March 2019 15.16:24

Just thinking about Capt Marvel getting fit , this game would move back , more time to sort out stuff .

WrexSi 14th March 2019 15.32:47

1-1 in front of 3784, inc some empty season ticket holders seats

But if captain marvel returns, we could sneak a win

One man doesn’t make a team but that particular one makes a hell of a difference

Weather forecast is horrible, rain and gales

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 23.51:49.