RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   flynn (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/113616-flynn.html)

Alan Attack 14th March 2019 19.45:16

Re: flynn

[QUOTE=benwilliams;2240344]As others have said it sounds like the perfect storm and the proverbial bad day at the office. If we lose on Saturday I may reconsider but I think we just have to write it off and not have every player staff and board member burnt at the stake.[/QUOTE]

Wrexham fans not accepting we lose games. No surprises there.

krux 14th March 2019 19.49:13

[QUOTE=pagl;2240323]My understanding is that its his preferred 433 option and he doesnt like 442.
Its his TNS days but they could have played any formation and still win the league.

Is 433 a WAFC board mandate? Dont know.
This formation is OK but you need a good front 3 and thats something we dont have. 442 at this point would be better but not Young and Wright.[/QUOTE]

I think 433 all the way. Mainly because you need.two amazing CM's for 442, which we don't have. With a three there is safer in numbers I suppose.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Huffy 14th March 2019 19.56:10

[QUOTE=benwilliams;2240344]As others have said it sounds like the perfect storm and the proverbial bad day at the office. If we lose on Saturday I may reconsider but I think we just have to write it off and not have every player staff and board member burnt at the stake.[/QUOTE]

From a perfect storm (possibly) to perfect sense !!
Well said Ben :)

billybersham 14th March 2019 20.30:53

Hundreds of fans went home before thirty minutes had been played and you call it a bad day in the office.I will not say anymore!

AndyCobra 14th March 2019 21.25:00

Blamed the manager, the board and the players so time to start on Flynn now?

AndyCobra 14th March 2019 21.26:47

When are some of you going to look at yourselves? Call yourself a fan of Wrexham football club.

OneLoveWrexham 14th March 2019 21.43:20

[quote=andycobra;2240367]when are some of you going to look at yourselves? Call yourself a fan of wrexham football club.[/quote]
wum

flynhater 14th March 2019 21.47:47

Now before the how dare you call yourself flynhater posts let me speak my piece. What is going on at Wrexham has nothing whatsoever with the present Management appointments it has everything to do with the fact that we have not had the courage to invest some decent money on players. I am not on about the dregs that we seem to sign I am on about buying some quality players and paying the going rate for these players. I think yet again we are going to come up short in the playoffs and I think next year if Notts County come down we will be right in the Sh##e. My only hope is that Brian Flynn can use his contacts in the game to find some gems. We have to give the New Management team time to gel and sort out the mess.

Prodigal Dragon 15th March 2019 07.03:17

[QUOTE=flynhater;2240371]Now before the how dare you call yourself flynhater posts let me speak my piece. What is going on at Wrexham has nothing whatsoever with the present Management appointments it has everything to do with the fact that we have not had the courage to invest some decent money on players. I am not on about the dregs that we seem to sign I am on about buying some quality players and paying the going rate for these players. I think yet again we are going to come up short in the playoffs and I think next year if Notts County come down we will be right in the Sh##e. My only hope is that Brian Flynn can use his contacts in the game to find some gems. We have to give the New Management team time to gel and sort out the mess.[/QUOTE]

Well said, as opposed to the OP’s regurgitated dross.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 15.08:37.