Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 14th March 2019, 20.30:53   #31-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot:
Twitter: @

Default Re: flynn

Quote:
Originally Posted by benwilliams View Post
As others have said it sounds like the perfect storm and the proverbial bad day at the office. If we lose on Saturday I may reconsider but I think we just have to write it off and not have every player staff and board member burnt at the stake.
Hundreds of fans went home before thirty minutes had been played and you call it a bad day in the office.I will not say anymore!
Old 14th March 2019, 21.25:00   #32-0 (permalink)
Club Captain

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot: MRS

Blamed the manager, the board and the players so time to start on Flynn now?
Old 14th March 2019, 21.26:47   #33-0 (permalink)
Club Captain

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

When are some of you going to look at yourselves? Call yourself a fan of Wrexham football club.
Old 14th March 2019, 21.43:20   #34-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot: Mold road stand

Quote:
Originally Posted by andycobra View Post
when are some of you going to look at yourselves? Call yourself a fan of wrexham football club.
wum
Old 14th March 2019, 21.47:47   #35-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot: Exec Box

Now before the how dare you call yourself flynhater posts let me speak my piece. What is going on at Wrexham has nothing whatsoever with the present Management appointments it has everything to do with the fact that we have not had the courage to invest some decent money on players. I am not on about the dregs that we seem to sign I am on about buying some quality players and paying the going rate for these players. I think yet again we are going to come up short in the playoffs and I think next year if Notts County come down we will be right in the Sh##e. My only hope is that Brian Flynn can use his contacts in the game to find some gems. We have to give the New Management team time to gel and sort out the mess.
Old 15th March 2019, 07.03:17   #36-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: Yale Stand Centre Section

Quote:
Originally Posted by flynhater View Post
Now before the how dare you call yourself flynhater posts let me speak my piece. What is going on at Wrexham has nothing whatsoever with the present Management appointments it has everything to do with the fact that we have not had the courage to invest some decent money on players. I am not on about the dregs that we seem to sign I am on about buying some quality players and paying the going rate for these players. I think yet again we are going to come up short in the playoffs and I think next year if Notts County come down we will be right in the Sh##e. My only hope is that Brian Flynn can use his contacts in the game to find some gems. We have to give the New Management team time to gel and sort out the mess.
Well said, as opposed to the OP’s regurgitated dross.
Old 15th March 2019, 07.39:05   #37-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot: none given

Whats going on at Wrexham? People do realize we're top 3, not battling relegation?
Old 15th March 2019, 07.42:57   #38-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Not Set Click To Change

I find it interesting that no mention has been made about Flynn’s contract. Isn’t he employed by another team as chief scout? I believe his involvement with us is on a part time basis and I suspect if he is with us next season it will not be as assistant manager. At least he brings to the club a wealth of experience and respect within the football world attributes which have sadly lacking since the departure of Barry Horne.
Old 15th March 2019, 08.20:55   #39-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Attack View Post
Wrexham fans not accepting we lose games. No surprises there.
Not sure if serious. What a stupid thing to say.

Football fans being hugely disappointed after a second successive defeat and discussing it on a forum. WHATEVER NEXT.
Old 15th March 2019, 08.23:46   #40-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyCobra View Post
When are some of you going to look at yourselves? Call yourself a fan of Wrexham football club.
Funny. You do realise you're on a Wrexham fans forum, right?

Out of interest please can you let us all know the criteria to be classed as a fan of Wrexham football club? Just so we can all fall in line with what you think, because that is the holy grail at the end of the day. Thanks.

Last edited by Phils-an-alki; 15th March 2019 at 08.27:07..
Closed Thread

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 21.15:11.