RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   flynn (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/113616-flynn.html)

CRUMBS 15th March 2019 09.54:46

Re: flynn

Flynn , contract til end of season then is that right ? , does it mean if we fail to go up he'll be off maybe , and another assistant will be here .

Answer Release 15th March 2019 11.17:01

I have no issue with Flynn being appointed and will reserve judgment on his appointment until we're at a suitable point to judge.

Hughes is a novice manager, if he believes Flynn is the right man to assist him at this stage then it's alright by me.

Jussi seems quite vocal on the touch line too for a goalkeeping coach so I assume he's more involved than his job title suggests.

What's Darlington doing for his £35k a year for two days a week?

Phils-an-alki 15th March 2019 11.33:22

[QUOTE=Answer Release;2240453]I have no issue with Flynn being appointed and will reserve judgment on his appointment until we're at a suitable point to judge.

Hughes is a novice manager, if he believes Flynn is the right man to assist him at this stage then it's alright by me.

Jussi seems quite vocal on the touch line too for a goalkeeping coach so I assume he's more involved than his job title suggests.

What's Darlington doing for his £35k a year for two days a week?[/QUOTE]

One day a week.

No way is he on that sort of money

Answer Release 15th March 2019 11.40:21

[QUOTE=Phils-an-alki;2240456]One day a week.

No way is he on that sort of money[/QUOTE]

One day training and most match days.

The board would never confirm someone's salary and rightly so but I'm reliably informed he is on that sort of money. Wrexham FC is a nice little earner for Darlington.

I note that someone completely unconnected to me posted something similar on here recently too.

We all know how leaky this club is.....

Phils-an-alki 15th March 2019 11.56:25

[QUOTE=Answer Release;2240458]One day training and most match days.

The board would never confirm someone's salary and rightly so but I'm reliably informed he is on that sort of money. Wrexham FC is a nice little earner for Darlington.

I note that someone completely unconnected to me posted something similar on here recently too.

We all know how leaky this club is.....[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah forgot about match days.

I'm struggling to believe that to be honest. If that's true then its gobsmacking. Mind you he does pick the managers for us too.

GarryOggy 15th March 2019 12.01:04

[QUOTE=Gwynn;2240416]Brian Flynn has contract until end of season.[/QUOTE]

Disclosed on Dragonheart podcast. To be reviewed at the end of the season.

Quay Red 15th March 2019 12.14:16

[QUOTE=Answer Release;2240458]One day training and most match days.

We all know how leaky this club is.....[/QUOTE]

Fake News.

Funny_Old_Game 15th March 2019 12.16:40

[QUOTE=Phils-an-alki;2240465]Oh yeah forgot about match days.

I'm struggling to believe that to be honest. If that's true then its gobsmacking. Mind you he does pick the managers for us too.[/QUOTE]

Was going to say, he picks every new manager. Then it is put through the scoring mechanism for double checking.

Phils-an-alki 15th March 2019 12.34:15

[QUOTE=Quay Red;2240472]Fake News.[/QUOTE]

I thought I read he was on expenses only when he came back?

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 22.25:33.