RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   flynn (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/113616-flynn.html)

Answer Release 15th March 2019 14.23:31

Re: flynn

[QUOTE=Quay Red;2240472]Fake News.[/QUOTE]

Feel free to read through some the previous things I've posted on here, pre 'real' news, and come back to me.

Ooh aah Paskin 15th March 2019 14.30:26

[QUOTE=AndyCobra;2240367]When are some of you going to look at yourselves? Call yourself a fan of Wrexham football club.[/QUOTE]

Surely its because we are fans of the football club that we get the reactions we see?

I certainly am not happy with everything that has gone on this season. I am happy that somehow we have managed to stay around the top 3 so long.

But anyone who thinks there aren't issues, or thinks that everything must be rosy because of the league position are deluded IMO.

And because this is a football forum, its a place to discuss these issues.
If you don't like to see negative comments about the club etc then my only advice would be to stay off the boards.

sparky 15th March 2019 18.57:16

[QUOTE=Answer Release;2240453]I have no issue with Flynn being appointed and will reserve judgment on his appointment until we're at a suitable point to judge.

Hughes is a novice manager, if he believes Flynn is the right man to assist him at this stage then it's alright by me.

Jussi seems quite vocal on the touch line too for a goalkeeping coach so I assume he's more involved than his job title suggests.

What's Darlington doing for his £35k a year for two days a week?[/QUOTE]

35k? Surely that can't be right.

rememberthegoodoldyears 15th March 2019 19.00:43

[QUOTE=sparky;2240572]35k? Surely that can't be right.[/QUOTE]

It’s not right I know Carl extremely well, he is very handsomely paid by the welsh fa though.

blackbrookred 15th March 2019 19.42:48

No chance, pro rata that would give a salary of more than the manager and significantly more than players.

petered 15th March 2019 19.44:29

[QUOTE=Red 1982;2240420]Shall we put this into context. 7 days ago we were confident that we would be in with a shout of winning the title, or at least a top 3 finish. We've had one bad result. LO cannot count as a bad result, disappointing, but not bad.

Now everyone is blaming the board, BH, Flynn. We didn't turn up on Tuesday, Pearson wasn't playing. Put it behind us and look forward.

If we finish top 3 we have a really good chance. Home game against a team below us in the semi playoffs, then a one off game at Wembley.

Calm down dears![/QUOTE]
100% agree.

Percy Sugden 15th March 2019 20.53:30

Why? Proper people cost money. That’s why our forward line is so poor.

John Neals Dynasty 15th March 2019 21.30:37

[QUOTE=Ooh aah Paskin;2240509]Surely its because we are fans of the football club that we get the reactions we see?

I certainly am not happy with everything that has gone on this season. I am happy that somehow we have managed to stay around the top 3 so long.

But anyone who thinks there aren't issues, or thinks that everything must be rosy because of the league position are deluded IMO.

And because this is a football forum, its a place to discuss these issues.
If you don't like to see negative comments about the club etc then my only advice would be to stay off the boards.[/QUOTE]

Probably up there as one of your best posts.

If fans are true fans then they will get frustrated and lash out at everything they see as wrong if we lose badly, any other reaction shows that person doesn't care as much if he tries to make excuses, like the ones excusing the mistakes with Barrow by the untouchables.

I've said this before all they had to do was show some humility and apologise for their mistakes, because as the owners it's our money they are wasting on mistake after mistake.

An apology and I'm sure they would of got a lot more respect off the fans.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

blackbrookred 16th March 2019 07.12:15

[QUOTE=Percy Sugden;2240597]Why? Proper people cost money. That’s why our forward line is so poor.[/QUOTE]

You say proper people cost money, what do you think we pay our proper players then?

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 15.08:06.