RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   flynn (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/113616-flynn.html)

Percy Sugden 15th March 2019 20.53:30

Re: flynn

[QUOTE=sparky;2240572]35k? Surely that can't be right.[/QUOTE]

Why? Proper people cost money. That’s why our forward line is so poor.

John Neals Dynasty 15th March 2019 21.30:37

[QUOTE=Ooh aah Paskin;2240509]Surely its because we are fans of the football club that we get the reactions we see?

I certainly am not happy with everything that has gone on this season. I am happy that somehow we have managed to stay around the top 3 so long.

But anyone who thinks there aren't issues, or thinks that everything must be rosy because of the league position are deluded IMO.

And because this is a football forum, its a place to discuss these issues.
If you don't like to see negative comments about the club etc then my only advice would be to stay off the boards.[/QUOTE]

Probably up there as one of your best posts.

If fans are true fans then they will get frustrated and lash out at everything they see as wrong if we lose badly, any other reaction shows that person doesn't care as much if he tries to make excuses, like the ones excusing the mistakes with Barrow by the untouchables.

I've said this before all they had to do was show some humility and apologise for their mistakes, because as the owners it's our money they are wasting on mistake after mistake.

An apology and I'm sure they would of got a lot more respect off the fans.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

blackbrookred 16th March 2019 07.12:15

[QUOTE=Percy Sugden;2240597]Why? Proper people cost money. That’s why our forward line is so poor.[/QUOTE]

You say proper people cost money, what do you think we pay our proper players then?

krux 16th March 2019 07.21:57

[QUOTE=blackbrookred;2240637]You say proper people cost money, what do you think we pay our proper players then?[/QUOTE]

Less than Solihull pay for their strikers.

aussiejackoinsaudi 16th March 2019 07.46:01

I still don't understand why we go for quantity rather than quality. Two quality players must be better than five average players and the financial outlay would be similar.o

blackbrookred 16th March 2019 07.50:21

[QUOTE=krux;2240638]Less than Solihull pay for their strikers.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

I think we probably do, in which case we won't be paying a part time coach 35k.

krux 16th March 2019 07.56:18

[QUOTE=blackbrookred;2240644]I think we probably do, in which case we won't be paying a part time coach 35k.[/QUOTE]

I concur

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 12.45:21.