Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham



Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 15th March 2019, 20.53:30   #61-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: Mold Road
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: flynn

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparky View Post
35k? Surely that can't be right.
Why? Proper people cost money. Thatís why our forward line is so poor.
Old 15th March 2019, 21.30:37   #62-0 (permalink)
retired & running a pub
 
John Neals Dynasty's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: ERS but missing the Kop
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooh aah Paskin View Post
Surely its because we are fans of the football club that we get the reactions we see?

I certainly am not happy with everything that has gone on this season. I am happy that somehow we have managed to stay around the top 3 so long.

But anyone who thinks there aren't issues, or thinks that everything must be rosy because of the league position are deluded IMO.

And because this is a football forum, its a place to discuss these issues.
If you don't like to see negative comments about the club etc then my only advice would be to stay off the boards.

Probably up there as one of your best posts.

If fans are true fans then they will get frustrated and lash out at everything they see as wrong if we lose badly, any other reaction shows that person doesn't care as much if he tries to make excuses, like the ones excusing the mistakes with Barrow by the untouchables.

I've said this before all they had to do was show some humility and apologise for their mistakes, because as the owners it's our money they are wasting on mistake after mistake.

An apology and I'm sure they would of got a lot more respect off the fans.
Posted via mobile theme

Last edited by John Neals Dynasty; 15th March 2019 at 21.32:55..
Old 16th March 2019, 07.12:15   #63-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: flynn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Percy Sugden View Post
Why? Proper people cost money. Thatís why our forward line is so poor.
You say proper people cost money, what do you think we pay our proper players then?
Old 16th March 2019, 07.21:57   #64-0 (permalink)
retired & running a pub

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: none given
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbrookred View Post
You say proper people cost money, what do you think we pay our proper players then?
Less than Solihull pay for their strikers.
Posted via mobile theme
Old 16th March 2019, 07.46:01   #65-0 (permalink)
Club Captain

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name: Ian Darlington
Twitter: @





Default Re: flynn

I still don't understand why we go for quantity rather than quality. Two quality players must be better than five average players and the financial outlay would be similar.o
Old 16th March 2019, 07.50:21   #66-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: flynn

Quote:
Originally Posted by krux View Post
Less than Solihull pay for their strikers.
Posted via mobile theme
I think we probably do, in which case we won't be paying a part time coach 35k.
Old 16th March 2019, 07.56:18   #67-0 (permalink)
retired & running a pub

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: none given
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbrookred View Post
I think we probably do, in which case we won't be paying a part time coach 35k.
I concur
Posted via mobile theme
Closed Thread

Thread Tools



Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List



Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.


Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark



All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 10.24:46.
Powered by vBulletinģ & Wrex the Dragons fiery breath

RedPassion.co.uk : World Famous in Wrexham



SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12