Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham



Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 14th March 2019, 11.44:45   #1-0 (permalink)
First Teamer

Not Set Click To Change


(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: on a seat
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default flynn

now that everyone has stopped having an orgasm about flynn the messiah is back,except me. i am not a fan of flynns.so how much of an imbut is he having on the team, hes not on the touchline with the other three clueless ones, but sitting in the stands. we have not performed since he came on board. the money were paying him could and should have been used to pay a decent strikers wages, flynn can t score but a striker can and thats whats needed. the board are wasting the money the club has. we ll make the playoffs just but only for one round then its back to the two year plan and not enough money to bring in decent players. we should have got a decent manager in by now and been out of this league four years ago, the board are penny pinching cheap option every time
Old 14th March 2019, 11.53:03   #2-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: Mold Road
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default Re: flynn

dear me.
Old 14th March 2019, 11.56:40   #3-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager
 
Phils-an-alki's Avatar


(info 1 & 2)


(info)
 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: flynn

Someone grab Sparky and hold him back..
__________________
Watching football is not a crime.
Old 14th March 2019, 12.18:37   #4-0 (permalink)
Club Captain

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: GUS
Real Name: Keith
Twitter: @





Default Re: flynn

We need to give them time to sort things out

We will either scrape through the playoffs - unlikely, as goals will be an issues, or
Be in the same league next year - high degree of probability

Thus the summer is when they need to have targeted signings, get them in early, give us fans something to get behind and start to address the issues that happen every season
Old 14th March 2019, 12.28:14   #5-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default Re: flynn

Quote:
Originally Posted by marathonplny View Post
We need to give them time to sort things out

We will either scrape through the playoffs - unlikely, as goals will be an issues, or
Be in the same league next year - high degree of probability

Thus the summer is when they need to have targeted signings, get them in early, give us fans something to get behind and start to address the issues that happen every season
It’s the same old excuses over and over, at first it was the wst will make mistakes. The last 7 years have been mistake after mistake, this league was there for the taking in January we should of blown the whole money we had received and gone all out.
Old 14th March 2019, 12.30:16   #6-0 (permalink)
Name A Stand After Me

Not Set Click To Change


(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: flynn

Nobody can change the mentality of this group. They’ve been brainwashed into no risk football
Old 14th March 2019, 12.33:10   #7-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: ERS - Im a Stander
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: flynn

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sleeping giant dies View Post
now that everyone has stopped having an orgasm about flynn the messiah is back,except me. i am not a fan of flynns.so how much of an imbut is he having on the team, hes not on the touchline with the other three clueless ones, but sitting in the stands. we have not performed since he came on board. the money were paying him could and should have been used to pay a decent strikers wages, flynn can t score but a striker can and thats whats needed. the board are wasting the money the club has. we ll make the playoffs just but only for one round then its back to the two year plan and not enough money to bring in decent players. we should have got a decent manager in by now and been out of this league four years ago, the board are penny pinching cheap option every time
Flynn’s appointment is integral to the long term plan of moving the football club forward. Bryan Hughes needed an experienced assistant and I don’t think the board could of got in anyone better. Regarding the issue that the money should have been spent on a striker, I can’t understand why we couldn’t do both, but I think getting some decent midfielders might be money better spent.
Old 14th March 2019, 13.34:58   #8-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial
 
NottsRed's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: none given
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default Re: flynn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outertowner View Post
Flynn’s appointment is integral to the long term plan of moving the football club forward. Bryan Hughes needed an experienced assistant and I don’t think the board could of got in anyone better. Regarding the issue that the money should have been spent on a striker, I can’t understand why we couldn’t do both, but I think getting some decent midfielders might be money better spent.
Agree on the decent midfielders bit.

I think with Flynn, Hughes, Jussi & Darlington we have to many Chefs in the kitchen.
Old 14th March 2019, 13.37:49   #9-0 (permalink)
-

Not Set Click To Change




(info)
 
Racecourse Spot: -
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: flynn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funny_Old_Game View Post
Nobody can change the mentality of this group. They’ve been brainwashed into no risk football

In my opinion, Tuesday was not the time to change things......

The management took a huge risk on Tuesday evening, going to a new more attacking formation, which you said before kick off was “more like it”.
I’m not restating this as a criticism of you, but it strikes me that going gung ho at this stage of the season was not what was needed.......

We had got where we were by being defensively minded. It has worked, even if it isn’t pretty.
I agree that you can’t change that defensive mentality overnight, so why did Hughes try?

If you couple that new set up with the fact that Roberts was coming back from injury, had McGlashen in front of him who’s game he doesn’t know yet, (and who by all accounts was very poor on the night), rather than Rutherford who’s he does. And vice versa of course. Those singling out Roberts for criticism elsewhere on this forum, is somewhat unfair in my view.
Also, Pearson, our leader and stand out defender was out injured too. Another reason not to change formation and mentality at a crucial stage of the season.

So Management should take the flack, moreso than the players, in my view.
Old 14th March 2019, 13.40:04   #10-0 (permalink)
Moderator
 
KingBuxton_Forever red's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: Yale,Lower tier near kop (usually)
Real Name: Stu
Twitter: @





Default Re: flynn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redrobinman View Post
In my opinion, Tuesday was not the time to change things......

The management took a huge risk on Tuesday evening, going to a new more attacking formation, which you said before kick off was “more like it”.
I’m not restating this as a criticism of you, but it strikes me that going gung ho at this stage of the season was not what was needed.......

We had got where we were by being defensively minded. It has worked, even if it isn’t pretty.
I agree that you can’t change that defensive mentality overnight, so why did Hughes try?

If you couple that new set up with the fact that Roberts was coming back from injury, had McGlashen in front of him who’s game he doesn’t know yet, (and who by all accounts was very poor on the night), rather than Rutherford who’s he does. And vice versa of course. Those singling out Roberts for criticism elsewhere on this forum, is somewhat unfair in my view.
Also, Pearson, our leader and stand out defender was out injured too. Another reason not to change formation and mentality at a crucial stage of the season.

So Management should take the flack, moreso than the players, in my view.
Given the players at his disposal, what sort of team could he have put out?
Closed Thread

Thread Tools



Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List



Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.


Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark



All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 18.47:25.
Powered by vBulletin® & Wrex the Dragons fiery breath

RedPassion.co.uk : World Famous in Wrexham



SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13