RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   January window signings (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/113617-january-window-signings.html)

pagl 14th March 2019 14.49:40

Re: January window signings

[QUOTE=NottsRed;2240240]I think Solihull have signed well and have pushed on, on the back of that to having a chance of promotion.

Salford well they have deep pockets so they can go after who they want.

Think we again have signed poorly and if we did have 200K to spend id like to see the receipts for what we spent it on.[/QUOTE]

You dont get receipts from the flea markets we shop in :)

louisleftboot 14th March 2019 14.57:27

Oswell was wanted by plenty of people on here as a potential goalscorer to be fair. He was touted for ages.

We can't all claim that we knew he was sh1t all along.

pagl 14th March 2019 15.09:44

[QUOTE=louisleftboot;2240262]Oswell was wanted by plenty of people on here as a potential goalscorer to be fair. He was touted for ages.

We can't all claim that we knew he was sh1t all along.[/QUOTE]

I would have continued with Fondop. Poor management in my opinion.
They seem to have let the player be in charge of the situation. Good coaches would have worked to try and improve him.
Top scorer was worth persisting with at least until Xmas IMO.

With Beavon improving his work rate it could have worked as a front 2.

John Neals Dynasty 14th March 2019 15.13:44

[QUOTE=louisleftboot;2240262]Oswell was wanted by plenty of people on here as a potential goalscorer to be fair. He was touted for ages.

We can't all claim that we knew he was sh1t all along.[/QUOTE]

Very true he was touted pre-season by a few who probably criticise him now.... But surely we should of realised he was not good enough to get in a struggling Morecambe team and if he was good enough they would not of solid him 5 months later.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Phils-an-alki 14th March 2019 15.38:27

According to soccerbase Oswell has had 5 starts and came on 3 times as sub. And we're already writing him off as shit. Give him a chance. He's been in and out the side, probably isn't match fit and nor will he be if he doesn't get a run of games.

He may well flop here but its far too early to judge, especially in this team that barely creates anything for the forwards.

louisleftboot 14th March 2019 15.39:35

[QUOTE=pagl;2240272]I would have continued with Fondop. Poor management in my opinion.
They seem to have let the player be in charge of the situation. Good coaches would have worked to try and improve him.
Top scorer was worth persisting with at least until Xmas IMO.

With Beavon improving his work rate it could have worked as a front 2.[/QUOTE]

Agree there to be honest. Sounds like a bit of an attitude thing with him, I think there is a M. Pogbaesque player in there.. Always wanted to stop off in London with his mates in games down South etc.

Bissell 15th March 2019 12.49:26

By the end of January, the only teams to have looked like they had strengthened properly, were Solihull and Orient.

Not sure that we spent all or any of Barrow’s £200k transfer kitty.

bolan 15th March 2019 12.59:08

[QUOTE=Phils-an-alki;2240283]According to soccerbase Oswell has had 5 starts and came on 3 times as sub. And we're already writing him off as shit. Give him a chance. He's been in and out the side, probably isn't match fit and nor will he be if he doesn't get a run of games.

He may well flop here but its far too early to judge, especially in this team that barely creates anything for the forwards.[/QUOTE]

Agree.. forwards also need decent service and we don't have the midfield to do that.

OriginalRhylRed 15th March 2019 14.44:45

can we get Fondop back from his loan !!!!!?????!!!!

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 11.06:48.