RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Evening of Thanks (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/113688-evening-thanks.html)

Ddraigoch 30th March 2019 05.38:27

Evening of Thanks

All,

Geoff Scott has provided 2 places at the evening of thanks on Tuesday 9th April with a 7pm start. If you contributed to the shirt sponsorship earlier in the season, are available for the evening and would like to attend, please add your name below and if necessary we will draw 2 names out of the hat to attend.

Many thanks

ddraig

Quay Red 30th March 2019 12.43:35

Re: Evening of Thanks

[QUOTE=Ddraigoch;2244000]All,

Geoff Scott has provided 2 places at the evening of thanks on Tuesday 9th April with a 7pm start. If you contributed to the shirt sponsorship earlier in the season, are available for the evening and would like to attend, please add your name below and if necessary we will draw 2 names out of the hat to attend.

Many thanks

ddraig[/QUOTE]

I'm free if no one else wants to go. We've had some problems in the past with late withdrawals but I've filled in, in the past so I'd like to see someone new get the chance to go.

Deeside_Red 30th March 2019 12.52:18

I can be available Steve if needed.

redknight 30th March 2019 16.59:19

I'd be available.. But coun me out. Really couldn't face them after today

marathonplny 30th March 2019 19.49:50

Would be two faced for me to attend given how I see things been run

It’s sad when it comes to this, it’s our team after all and we all spend hard earned money supporting it , Year after year !!!

Ddraigoch 31st March 2019 09.33:55

All,

I understand the feeling but please remember this is the club's way of thanking those who gave money in the shirt sponsorship. If you donated, and there were many that did, this is a thank you from Geoff and his team.

Vorporix 31st March 2019 10.16:17

[QUOTE=Ddraigoch;2244980]All,

I understand the feeling but please remember this is the club's way of thanking those who gave money in the shirt sponsorship. If you donated, and there were many that did, this is a thank you from Geoff and his team.[/QUOTE]

I agree - its normaly a great evening as well.

I am already attending through other sponsorship but if you donated I would recommend it.

Quay Red 31st March 2019 10.45:04

[QUOTE=marathonplny;2244887]Would be two faced for me to attend given how I see things been run

It’s sad when it comes to this, it’s our team after all and we all spend hard earned money supporting it , Year after year !!![/QUOTE]

The perception of how things are run depends entirely on the results we get.
The efforts of the Commercial team and the sponsors should be supported and the evening of thanks is I feel a 2 way thing.
It's a way of thanking and recognising the efforts of (in this case) the RP community and a good attendance reflects well on the efforts of Geoff and his team.

redknight 31st March 2019 11.42:10

[QUOTE=Ddraigoch;2244980]All,

I understand the feeling but please remember this is the club's way of thanking those who gave money in the shirt sponsorship. If you donated, and there were many that did, this is a thank you from Geoff and his team.[/QUOTE]

In no way is it anything against the commercial team, however I'd be a hypocrite if I went and give it the smiles and happy clappy with regards certain people.
I've always supported the team in contributing and I will no doubt continue to do so despite personal feelings to how it is spent

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 04.49:26.