RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Dear BH (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/113706-dear-bh.html)

Leighton Red 1st April 2019 18.39:35

Dear BH

Dear Mr Hughes, Please could we try the following line up this Saturday, just for one go...if it works then brilliant and if not blame me and so can everyone else!

Lainton

Jennings
Lawlor
Pearson
Carrington

Kennedy (holding in front of back four)

Rutherford
Young
Summerfield

Beavon
Spyrou

Bench

Dibble
Tharme
Deverdics
Oswell
Holroyd

Thought process behind this selection being that Kennedy did well when he came in. Carrington is the best right back at the club. Midfield fiddling hasn’t worked and Wright has been over played for a youngster - play the original squad who have gotten us to this point. Up top Beavon works hard and will win flick on’s whilst Spyrou needs a ball on the deck between or over the top of the defence.

In training the wingers need to learn to run to the goal line and then pull it back on the ground to the penalty spot whilst the strikers need to learn to hit the target from the spot with a moving ball - can’t imagine how many goals we’d score if we did this simple drill!!

My bench is made up of those who care most about the club (Tharme, Dibble, Holroyd due to years service!) plus attacking option in Oswell and Deverdics.

C’mon Bryan give it a go!!!

OneLoveWrexham 1st April 2019 18.41:24

Re: Dear BH

Summerfield is injured isn’t he? And looks like you made a mistake as you want Rutherford to start....

draigwrecsam 1st April 2019 18.51:33

Maybe, if Summerfield was fit. Just see a problem on the bench as it gives BH the option to bring on Deverdics!

bolan 1st April 2019 18.59:59

I'd like us to play a 3-5-2 formation. 3 CB's are the obvious. Jennings and Carra/Rutherford as WB's with CM of Young Wright and Summerfield/Agustein. Strikers would be Beavon with name your pick of Holroyd/Oswell/Spyrou.
McGlashan on the bench when extra pace needed.

benwilliams 1st April 2019 19.04:41

Summerfield wont play again this season, neither will manny or Walker
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

billybersham 1st April 2019 19.12:31

[QUOTE=benwilliams;2245528]Summerfield wont play again this season, neither will manny or Walker
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

Summerfield want play for Wrexham again.Need better for a promotion push next year,can not afford to have players who go missing for 60 minutes in a game.

Ooh aah Paskin 2nd April 2019 09.47:34

For some reason I have visions of a front three of Holroyd, Beavon and Fondop working...
Holroyd and Fondop the wider forwards feeding off Beavon.

Sadly its never going to happen.

rob_1072 2nd April 2019 09.51:30

[QUOTE=Ooh aah Paskin;2245664]For some reason I have visions of a front three of Holroyd, Beavon and Fondop working...
Holroyd and Fondop the wider forwards feeding off Beavon.

Sadly its never going to happen.[/QUOTE]

I can picture it now Holroyd falling over at the slightest touch, fondop constantly fouling and Beavon being knackered after 30mins.

ABd 2nd April 2019 09.52:18

Too many average players, almost doesn't matter who you play. The quality of forwards you need to become champions would be something like, Tollitt, Moult, Jennings (Connor).

If only we could create a Wrexham best XI of the past 5 years...

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 11.26:30.