RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Wxm win - (Braintree H reaction) (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/113721-wxm-win-braintree-h-reaction.html)

krux 6th April 2019 16.43:47

[QUOTE=davewilli;2246777]Time for some positivity. Get in the play offs and it is anyone's.. We need a change of luck with illness & injuries and we can have a real go.[/QUOTE]

Damned right!if we get Braintree in the playoffs, we're golden!

Todays win should have guaranteed.7th. Need to cling on to fourth.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

krux 6th April 2019 16.45:27

[QUOTE=Percy Sugden;2246779]Doug Thrame is still there to cover at the back. Maybe we aren’t finished with our title challenge yet.....[/QUOTE]

We need to get 5 more points than Salford in our last five games. Not going to happen. Plus Solihull & the o's

Lods 6th April 2019 16.46:32

Re: Wxm win - no reaction

Not bringing out the champagne yet, but a step in the right direction, even if we did make a meal of it in the first half

2nd half is the best we've played in a little while. We were against a team who had nothing to fight for and are preparing for life in the NLS but we've got to take positives. A lot of players can say they had a solid game for the first time in a while, Bobby Grant having the best game I've seen him have for a while.

moynkeepthefaith 6th April 2019 16.49:01

[QUOTE=OneLoveWrexham;2246778]Think everyone has lost interest, 4221 today. I didn’t bother going, a win against a team already relegated is a much needed 3 points but in my eyes season is over and that team selection is shocking.[/QUOTE]

We haven’t lost interest thanks so speak for yourself. You missed an enjoyable game and 3 points.

Deleted user 23 6th April 2019 16.49:03

Relief is the word. I think we are secure in the playoffs now. Let’s see what happens next

Inside Left 6th April 2019 16.53:32

Expected result.

Rob 6th April 2019 16.54:52

[QUOTE=benwilliams;2246776]Lawlor injury leaves us very very light at CB, any injury or suspension for Pearson or Kennedy and we are absolutely screwed.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

Any details on what the injury is?

corwenred 6th April 2019 16.54:53

Re: Wxm win - (Braintree H reaction)

Comfortable 3 points really. Braintree were awful.

Must say Young's delivery today was excellent.

NottsRed 6th April 2019 16.55:09

Keeps us in the mix but theres some tough games coming up.

Looking at the table the Bank Holiday Monday could be key with Salford Vs Flyde and Orient Vs Solihull. That game for us against Halifax could be massive if results between now and then go our way.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 05.50:18.