RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Wxm win - (Braintree H reaction) (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/113721-wxm-win-braintree-h-reaction.html)

OneLoveWrexham 6th April 2019 17.06:30

Re: Wxm win - (Braintree H reaction)

[QUOTE=krux;2246793]If its any consolation, Ruthers was abject
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]
Now that doesn’t surprise me, hopefully been told his services aren’t required next season.

corwenred 6th April 2019 17.09:08

[QUOTE=Readred;2246797]Can’t say it was enjoyable really. Spent 90% of the game wanting to go on the pitch and shake them. You’d swear we were bolt on for 12th, no passion, no desire apart from Pearson for his goal, playing a team of already relegated kids.

Bobby Grant played alright. Weird atmosphere though today among them, BH and Beavon had a barney after our 3rd goal, Oswell and Holroyd had words about the 4th disallowed, Ruthers tore Kennedy a new one for putting the ball out of play needlessly.

I think like most of the fans they’re just going through the motions playing out the season knowing we can’t be champions and have no chance in the play offs.[/QUOTE]

Not surprises Oswell has a go at Holroyd, he'd beaten the keeper and looked to be going in the far corner only or Holroyd to stroke it home from and offside position 😂

Wenttoanderlechtin76 6th April 2019 17.10:52

Made hard work of a team of kids. Play offs should happen now but a quick trip to Orient or Fylde and it will all be over.

redone 6th April 2019 17.14:22

feel a lot better now than when the team was announced, COYR

WREX777 6th April 2019 17.15:33

[QUOTE=Wenttoanderlechtin76;2246816]Made hard work of a team of kids. Play offs should happen now but a quick trip to Orient or Fylde and it will all be over.[/QUOTE]

Keeper was 23
Both full backs were 21
Both centre halves 20 !!!

I wouldn’t take heart from today’s performance at all .

pagl 6th April 2019 17.19:42

Re: Wxm win - no reaction

[QUOTE=Readred;2246797]Can’t say it was enjoyable really. Spent 90% of the game wanting to go on the pitch and shake them. You’d swear we were bolt on for 12th, no passion, no desire apart from Pearson for his goal, playing a team of already relegated kids.

Bobby Grant played alright. Weird atmosphere though today among them, BH and Beavon had a barney after our 3rd goal, Oswell and Holroyd had words about the 4th disallowed, Ruthers tore Kennedy a new one for putting the ball out of play needlessly.

I think like most of the fans they’re just going through the motions playing out the season knowing we can’t be champions and have no chance in the play offs.[/QUOTE]

Very poor first half but better 2nd. Result again masks performance against a very poor team. Seemed to be lots of finger pointing going on for mistakes and a lack of understanding at times.

Not sure what the hell BH, BF and CD are doing selection wise and a play off spot is just going to paper over big problems IMO.

3 points is the main thing but fk me it’s like watching paint dry. No character apart from Pearson.

Barry Diamond 6th April 2019 17.24:44

Re: Wxm win - no reaction

[QUOTE=pagl;2246820]Very poor first half but better 2nd. Result again masks performance against a very poor team. Seemed to be lots of finger pointing going on for mistakes and a lack of understanding at times.

Not sure what the hell BH, BF and CD are doing selection wise and a play off spot is just going to paper over big problems IMO.

3 points is the main thing but fk me it’s like watching paint dry. No character apart from Pearson.[/QUOTE]

Bit unfair in Young and Beavon particularly- both worked their socks off as usual

Grant anonymous again apart from the goal - what a disappointment he has been

Agreed the team selection appears random - can't stop feeling Hughes is out of his depth here - hope I'm wrong

Deeside Dragon 6th April 2019 17.25:48

[QUOTE=OneLoveWrexham;2246812]Now that doesn’t surprise me, hopefully been told his services aren’t required next season.[/QUOTE]
But he works hard lol:toilet:

Ddraigoch 6th April 2019 17.27:05

It should have been 4-1 if Holroyd had let it roll into the net instead of trying to make sure when he was clearly offside.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 22.38:36.