RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Dean Keates Sacked (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/113722-dean-keates-sacked.html)

Phils-an-alki 10th April 2019 15.30:46

Re: Dean Keates Sacked

[QUOTE=LlayDragon;2247578]This season pretty much the only goal threat from central midfield.

It's a shame his general play hasn't really moved on since he's been here; but we're not really into improving players are we?[/QUOTE]

No are we hell. That's one of the reasons I point the finger at Lord Darlington as I can't think of a single player who's improved at this club since he came back.

pagl 10th April 2019 15.31:01

[QUOTE=LlayDragon;2247578]This season pretty much the only goal threat from central midfield.

It's a shame his general play hasn't really moved on since he's been here; but we're not really into improving players are we?[/QUOTE]

The goals scoring list leaves a lot to be desired. Young seems the more natural scorer from midfield yet only has 3, Walker had 4 in his short stint and Wright has 4.

As a CM player then I expect a few basics which I am not seeing.
Ball control is poor and sometimes his control is further than I can kick it.
Passing and even the simple passes, I think he over complicates things and needs to concentrate on the basics - play the way your facing as we were taught in school.
Positioning - goal side when defending and not standing in no-mans like a lost soul.

Improving players comes from the training ground and other than when DK was here I haven't seen improvements in most players.

benwilliams 10th April 2019 15.38:12

[QUOTE=pagl;2247580]The goals scoring list leaves a lot to be desired. Young seems the more natural scorer from midfield yet only has 3, Walker had 4 in his short stint and Wright has 4.

Passing and even the simple passes, I think he over complicates things and needs to concentrate on the basics - play the way your facing as we were taught in school.
Positioning - goal side when defending and not standing in no-mans like a lost soul.

Improving players comes from the training ground and other than when DK was here I haven't seen improvements in most players.[/QUOTE]

Wright has 5 I think, 4 in the league 1 in fa cup, not that it makes a huge difference but does make him our joint 2nd top scorer!

redone 10th April 2019 16.26:39

[QUOTE=pagl;2247580]The goals scoring list leaves a lot to be desired. Young seems the more natural scorer from midfield yet only has 3, Walker had 4 in his short stint and Wright has 4.

Improving players comes from the training ground and other than when DK was here I haven't seen improvements in most players.[/QUOTE]

its no good having a striker who faces the goal:eek:

t1954 12th April 2019 18.40:59

Was he seen back in Wrexham today?

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 11.17:59.