RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Football Club AGM. (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/113727-football-club-agm.html)

Quay Red 7th April 2019 07.53:25

Football Club AGM.

As Above - The AGM will be on Thursday 11th April 7.30 in the Centenary Club.

Your chance to ask the awkward questions of the board.
I believe that questions can be asked through the secretary if you 'E' mail him.

Could be an interesting evening?

Vambo 7th April 2019 08.12:26

Re: Football Club AGM.

[QUOTE=Quay Red;2246973]As Above - The AGM will be on Thursday 11th April 7.30 in the Centenary Club.

Your chance to ask the awkward questions of the board.
I believe that questions can be asked through the secretary if you 'E' mail him.

Could be an interesting evening?[/QUOTE]

It is completely the wrong platform for awkward questions. They are either ignored, shut down or covered by bland and non committal drivel.

blackbrookred 7th April 2019 10.54:56

[QUOTE=Vambo;2246980]It is completely the wrong platform for awkward questions. They are either ignored, shut down or covered by bland and non committal drivel.[/QUOTE]

This should be exactly the platform for such discussions.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Quay Red 7th April 2019 12.34:16

[QUOTE=Vambo;2246980]It is completely the wrong platform for awkward questions. They are either ignored, shut down or covered by bland and non committal drivel.[/QUOTE]

Very strange response. Not sure whether it's apathetic or just pathetic.
The opportunity is there, the board normally responds and has nearly always answered all queries. Some sensitive information is withheld.
The presentations are clear and informative and give a good insight into the clubs performances and finances.
There is normally a projection for the next season as well.
That doesn't stop questions regarding the management and day to day operations.

blackbrookred 7th April 2019 12.38:47

[QUOTE=Redrobinman;2247040]No it isn’t.[/QUOTE]

Why?
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Quay Red 7th April 2019 12.40:30

[QUOTE=Redrobinman;2247040]No it isn’t.[/QUOTE]

Doesn't suit your agenda?

wafc1926 7th April 2019 13.00:23

[QUOTE=Redrobinman;2247040]No it isn’t.
And I bet that not one f*ckwit who constantly moans about the Club, the Board and it’s decisions, and the quality of our players etc, will even attend.
Which will mean they will be free to moan about the non-f*ckwits who did go, but didn’t ask the f*ckwits questions for them.[/QUOTE]
Your post sadly illustrates the divisions and problems currently affecting our Club. Describing fans who dare to ask questions in the way you do is highly disrespectful . There are questions which need to be asked, and deserve to be answered honestly and respectfully.

Jaded 7th April 2019 13.08:15

[QUOTE=Redrobinman;2247051]You missed the point spectacularly there.
The fans I described as the f*ckwits are those who WILL NOT be there to ‘dare to ask’.
Their preferred option is to come on here afterwards and moan about the non f*ckwits who did go![/QUOTE]

Hang on, you originally said that the AGM isn’t the platform for questions, and now you’re calling people names for not being there to ask them? Really confused.

REDGOG 7th April 2019 14.21:57

[QUOTE=Redrobinman;2247057]Pretty clear to me.

The AGM is not the platform, correct.

However, a lot of people think it is, but will nevertheless choose not to attend.

They will then get all upset that the non f*ckwit fans who did attend, did not ask the f*ckwit fans ‘difficult questions’ for them and accuse them of being cowards and puppets for not doing so.[/QUOTE]

Only two types of fans, fxxxwit and non fxxxwit?

Does that mean that non fxxxwits are all happy with the way the football side of the club has been run over the last three years ? . Just so I can understand which one I am.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 04.53:10.