Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10th April 2019, 16.28:54   #21-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: Yale Stand Centre Section
Twitter: @

Default Re: WST board minutes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phils-an-alki View Post
Good job we have a forum like this isn't it, so that us lesser mortals can benefit from the great education you can provide right here.

Over to you..
WST deal with membership and fund raising; they are the ultimate owners of Wrexham AFC.

The Wrexham AFC Board are responsible for running and supervising the running of the football club.

These 2 august bodies are the ones responsible for educating folk. However, to learn, one must listen, analyse, contemplate and then speak!

If the Wrexham AFC Board are guilty of various misdemeanours, so, occasionally, are we fans - myself included!
Old 10th April 2019, 16.30:46   #22-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot: Mold Road Stand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haruki View Post
Personally i am looking at minutes of a group of 14 members running a professional football club meeting once a month and I can only see 3 actions from that meeting

1. To consider and comment on the “way
forward” reports on the Forum
2. to provide leads for the Sportsman’s Lunch
3. to establish a Gold Bond project group

Are these the only three things that need to happen this month?

edit
And to add that the meeting started at half 7 and ended at ten past ten. Therefore i can only conclude that there was a lot discussed that didn't make the minutes....or at least didn't make the published minutes
It does have the following at the top of the minutes...

These Minutes have been edited to remove commercially sensitive information and content of a sensitive personal nature relating to individuals
Old 10th April 2019, 22.44:59   #23-0 (permalink)
retired & running a pub

Racecourse Spot: ERS but missing the Kop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodigal Dragon View Post
WST deal with membership and fund raising; they are the ultimate owners of Wrexham AFC.

The Wrexham AFC Board are responsible for running and supervising the running of the football club.

These 2 august bodies are the ones responsible for educating folk. However, to learn, one must listen, analyse, contemplate and then speak!

If the Wrexham AFC Board are guilty of various misdemeanours, so, occasionally, are we fans - myself included!

This is sounding like a conspiracy or something. Like an episode of Line of Duty or such like in that it's rooting out bent cops I will leave the rest to your imagination.
Posted via mobile theme
Old 11th April 2019, 07.11:35   #24-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: Yale Stand Centre Section

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Neals Dynasty View Post
This is sounding like a conspiracy or something. Like an episode of Line of Duty or such like in that it's rooting out bent cops I will leave the rest to your imagination.
Posted via mobile theme
Sorry JND, but Line of Duty is a taut thriller, and entertaining, too. With the exception of the Salford win, Wrexham AFC is closer to Last of the Summer Whine!
Old 11th April 2019, 08.44:29   #25-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot: Techend

Quote:
Sorry JND, but Line of Duty is a taut thriller, and entertaining, too. With the exception of the Salford win, Wrexham AFC is closer to Last of the Summer Whine!
Some might compare it to drop the dead donkey, however after January The Secret Garden or even Arrested Development.
Old 11th April 2019, 08.56:32   #26-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Last of the summer wine. 3 old men trying to do things that they have no clue about and being led by a one who thinks he knows it all but in reality....
Old 11th April 2019, 09.16:07   #27-0 (permalink)
Legend

(info)

Racecourse Spot: Cold Road Stand

Quote:
Last of the summer wine. 3 old men trying to do things that they have no clue about and being led by a one who thinks he knows it all but in reality....
Old 11th April 2019, 10.37:42   #28-0 (permalink)
retired & running a pub

Racecourse Spot: ERS but missing the Kop

Quote:

Yes the Last of the Summer wine or should that be Wrexham Lager, I like the 3 old men analogy...maybe "3 men and a baby" a spoilt one.
Posted via mobile theme
Old 11th April 2019, 12.17:39   #29-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot:

Would have appreciated an update on the 2nd Disabled Supporters platform Members will remember that this was overwhelmingly voted for at the last WST agm in June last year despite lukewarm support from the WST board.
Old 11th April 2019, 12.38:13   #30-0 (permalink)
Legend

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot: MRS

Quote:
Originally Posted by wafc1926 View Post
Would have appreciated an update on the 2nd Disabled Supporters platform Members will remember that this was overwhelmingly voted for at the last WST agm in June last year despite lukewarm support from the WST board.
The last the WST Board said of the platform was in the December minutes.
Closed Thread

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 22.45:21.