Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12th April 2019, 21.12:34   #41-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot: MRS - Mold End or ERS Central
Twitter: @

Default Re: Shoplifter nicked a load of home shirts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vorporix View Post
Can't possibly blame the staff - shoplifters get away with goods everywhere using every trick in the book.
20 shirts or so in a small shop. I can only assume there was no one at the till, which I get with other the duties they have etc. As I said I don't know the facts. But if it was in full view then surely they're to blame
Old 12th April 2019, 21.57:30   #42-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 138+NotOut View Post
20 shirts or so in a small shop. I can only assume there was no one at the till, which I get with other the duties they have etc. As I said I don't know the facts. But if it was in full view then surely they're to blame
The victim is never to blame come on FFS.
Old 12th April 2019, 22.19:10   #43-0 (permalink)
First Teamer

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot: MRS

Yeah, let's blame the one guy selling tickets, answering the phone, dealing with customers and everything else for a scumbag stealing some shirts which would have needed about 15 seconds of distraction.
Old 12th April 2019, 22.30:50   #44-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokyored View Post
Yeah, let's blame the one guy selling tickets, answering the phone, dealing with customers and everything else for a scumbag stealing some shirts which would have needed about 15 seconds of distraction.
It's where we are at unfortunately , blame game to suit a particular agenda .
Old 12th April 2019, 23.01:27   #45-0 (permalink)
Legend

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot: none given

Whilst we contribute into the club funds by buying season tickets / match tickets, merchandise, WST membership - the fact that 'someone' is walking away with our club property means that money will somehow have to be made up - just to break even with the loss regardless of the cost, big or small.

Information seems sparse - is there any confirmation of how many shirts have been stolen ? are they home shirts, away shirts, keeper shirts, third choice purple shirts - have they got a size ? - without searching all I can see in this threads contents is the word 'several'.

And if they were removed from the club shop under the coverage of CCTV a day / date / and time might help - it's not often the shop and the area around it is totally exempt of visitors / passers by - share the information in an appeal and it might just jog someone's memory.

It pisses me off to high heaven watching people buying 50 / 50 draw tickets at £1 a go to know that someone can walk away with x amount of merchandise at god knows what cost - CCTV image to follow hopefully prompt - the quicker it gets released the more chance of getting the stuff back assuming it was just club shirts and no other items ?
Old 12th April 2019, 23.36:19   #46-0 (permalink)
Legend

Quote:
Omg! I literally said I don't know the situation so I don't know what happened but to a passer by it seems strange how it happened. How about you read before I critique what I said.
Old 13th April 2019, 01.10:13   #47-0 (permalink)
First Teamer

Not Set Click To Change

Quote:
Omg! I literally said I don't know the situation so I don't know what happened but to a passer by it seems strange how it happened. How about you read before I critique what I said.
No,from the very start you asked how someone "allowed" this to happen and then backed it up by later saying they are to blame. Couldn't be much clearer.
Posted via mobile theme
Old 13th April 2019, 08.14:04   #48-0 (permalink)
Legend

Quote:
No,from the very start you asked how someone "allowed" this to happen and then backed it up by later saying they are to blame. Couldn't be much clearer.
Posted via mobile theme
If you want to believe that to fit your agenda then so be it
Old 14th April 2019, 00.28:58   #49-0 (permalink)
Club Captain

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Quote:
But I don't get it. Isn't there a lock on the door. Club shop staff surely accountable. 20 shirts probably at cost of £10/15 each isn't the end of the world but still.

I don't know the full details but seems to me it's the clubs fault to allow it
Blame staff? You absolute plank.
Old 14th April 2019, 00.32:06   #50-0 (permalink)
Club Captain

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Looking forward to holfing 138 accountable when someone burgles his house

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 22.39:54.