RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Play offs secured .. back the boys (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/113758-play-offs-secured-back-boys.html)

flintshirefan 14th April 2019 07.08:25

Play offs secured .. back the boys

I know this might sound like happy clapping but after disappointment of blowing our title chances we have now guaranteed play off place .. I think we will finish 4th so the first game will be at home can we now back the boys and hopefully get them over the line ... 8k plus for the home game ???

Wxm boy 14th April 2019 07.32:30

Re: Play offs secured .. back the boys

Can we now back the boys??! One thing this team cannot complain about is lack of support. Support levels have been out of this world this year.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

BillEBadass 14th April 2019 07.32:47

No argument with that FF

TaidTom 14th April 2019 07.46:33

[QUOTE=Wxm boy;2248297]Can we now back the boys??! One thing this team cannot complain about is lack of support. Support levels have been out of this world this year.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

There is absolutely no criticism of fans in the OP. Just a rallying call. Nothing wrong with that.

pagl 14th April 2019 07.54:06

I think the fans have backed the team all season. Over 4,000 average and over 400 away again yesterday. Let’s hope the team can now produce the results when we need.
It’s down to BH to stabilise the team now.

RHYLRED 14th April 2019 08.02:58

[QUOTE=pagl;2248305]I think the fans have backed the team all season. Over 4,000 average and over 400 away again yesterday. Let’s hope the team can now produce the results when we need.
It’s down to BH to stabilise the team now.[/QUOTE]

Over 5100 average, agree with what you say though.

corwenred 14th April 2019 08.03:01

[QUOTE=pagl;2248305]I think the fans have backed the team all season. Over 4,000 average and over 400 away again yesterday. Let’s hope the team can now produce the results when we need.
It’s down to BH to stabilise the team now.[/QUOTE]

Turning up, and actually supporting are two different things though.

TaidTom 14th April 2019 08.55:08

[QUOTE=corwenred;2248308]Turning up, and actually supporting are two different things though.[/QUOTE]

It will be interesting to see what the atmosphere's like on Friday. Really flat and subdued against Braintree, with a real end-of-season feel to it. Hopefully we can keep the winning run going against Sutton and go into the play-offs with some momentum.

Incidentally, with context, the win against Braintree was a really good one. Their recent run of results against the other top sides make impressive reading.

pagl 14th April 2019 09.04:51

[QUOTE=corwenred;2248308]Turning up, and actually supporting are two different things though.[/QUOTE]

So how is turning up not supporting. Do you think fans sit there shouting Ruthers your shite, 1 goal all season in 2870 minutes.

Turning up and paying money week after week is support IMO.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 02.18:26.