RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Halifax away (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/113763-halifax-away.html)

Wxm fc home n away 15th April 2019 15.29:51

Halifax away

I hope we take a big following anybody know if we’re being housed on the usually side or will they open the large terrace behind the goal

Chief 15th April 2019 15.37:32

Re: Halifax away

Do you think BH will rest players ready for the play-offs now that we have reached them?

Superunknown 15th April 2019 15.38:33

[QUOTE=Chief;2248574]Do you think BH will rest players ready for the play-offs now that we have reached them?[/QUOTE]

If he does he wants sacking. Can still get 3rd and we should be going hell for leather to do everything we can to get there.

RED2309 15th April 2019 16.58:16

They have not provided any advance tickets so its all pay on the day - should be interesting!

Red Light 15th April 2019 17.18:27

In a weeks time this fixture will have been played / completed yet at this time neither Halifax or our own club have put any details of the fixture up - nothing more than standard admission prices for all fixtures.

Years ago we would have this all boxed off by now - all outlined in the last home programme.

I too have been wondering if HTFC will open up the terrace directly behind the goal (North Stand) to accommodate all away fans in one stand alone stand - it normally remains closed but for purposes of segregation and a large away following anticipated they might open it up - the fact that there is no information either way is the frustrating bit - the earlier post above about there being no advanced tickets might suggest that a decision might not be made until nearer the game - otherwise they would have to print details of the stand on the tickets.

Away travel details (coaches) are available via our own official club site - but that is about the sum total of the information available at the current time.

Wirral Red 15th April 2019 17.58:15

Still quite a bit of uncertainty about the size of the away following. Will become clearer after the results on Friday. There will be a huge following if the top three is realistic.
Sure Halifax will realise this and be planning accordingly.

moynkeepthefaith 15th April 2019 18.15:32

[QUOTE=Superunknown;2248575]If he does he wants sacking. Can still get 3rd and we should be going hell for leather to do everything we can to get there.[/QUOTE]

It will never happen. Obviously we want to get the best advantage and I assume the home club gets the gate receipts so I would expect the board would 'encourage' the manager to try and secure a home tie (hopefully a semi final :))
I will be there and I suspect will be joined by a four figure following if we can beat Sutton and (please god) Bromley do us a favor.

The Turf 15th April 2019 18.30:07

Every man and his dog appears to be going to this. If we manage to win Friday don’t be surprised to see 2,000 Wrexham making the trip. We’re on a coach of 20 going up Sunday for the night from the Turf. COYR.

RED2309 15th April 2019 18.46:18

They are opening the stand that houses 1400 told in club shop this afternoon when I went to get tickets that had not been sent!:)

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 03.47:37.