RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Sutton United @ Home (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/113774-sutton-united-%40-home.html)

blackbrookred 17th April 2019 19.57:41

Re: Sutton United @ Home

[QUOTE=dolly dagger;2248977]What league are we in?[/QUOTE]

Not sure, sorry will have to pass on that one.

What's that got to do with thinking about next season? We should be planning for going up and staying where we are.

dolly dagger 17th April 2019 20.18:34

[QUOTE=pagl;2248978]Not much difference between top of NL and mid L2 as a few teams have shown.
I would be thinking on players for next season now. The difference being what we could pay them but I would have targets.
Remember DK did his homework on Pearson in Feb/Mar.

If we go up then we can add more quality but we cannot have another close season of striker dithering. If they don’t want to join move onto the next target, they may come crawling back.[/QUOTE]

Have to wait for the end of the season. The performances in the play offs will have a bearing on who we want to keep. Who comes in depends on which league we are in.

cynprifathro 17th April 2019 21.16:24

Take each game as it comes!!!

TaidTom 17th April 2019 22.00:56

[QUOTE=dolly dagger;2248977]What league are we in?[/QUOTE]

I look two seasons ahead. League 1.

howardrd 17th April 2019 22.02:59

Every game from Friday onwards is a cup final. Must win and we will. Bonus if other games go our way.

NottsRed 18th April 2019 07.12:58

Need to win this to keep the pressure on for third spot or better. If we do win and results go our way Friday, Monday will be an absolutely massive game. Fingers and everything else crossed.

BillEBadass 18th April 2019 08.08:46

[QUOTE=krux;2248939]1-0 win

Akil wright header, obvs.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

Given that Akil's strongest foot is his head you could be right. I'd love to see him bag a couple at home and change many peoples opinions of him. (Me included)
Sutton have got to look for a win and they are not as good as last season so given the spaces we should score - I'll go for a 2:1 win on our way to Wembley.

Phils-an-alki 18th April 2019 08.41:26

[QUOTE=dolly dagger;2248983]Have to wait for the end of the season.[B] The performances in the play offs will have a bearing on who we want to keep[/B]. Who comes in depends on which league we are in.[/QUOTE]

A few games won't make much difference surely, why would it?

There are some players who are heading for the exit regardless of how they perform in the play offs and whether we go up or not. The club needs to start being ruthless with regards to this. I predict a bit of a cull in the summer, BH team selections suggest he doesn't rate that many, especially our forwards.

Phils-an-alki 18th April 2019 08.47:17

[QUOTE=BillEBadass;2249023]Given that Akil's strongest foot is his head you could be right. I'd love to see him bag a couple at home and change many peoples opinions of him. (Me included)
Sutton have got to look for a win and they are not as good as last season so given the spaces we should score - I'll go for a 2:1 win on our way to Wembley.[/QUOTE]

Wouldn't change mine even if he bagged a couple of goals, as that's not really the issue. He needs to be involved a lot more in games and improve his touch, passing and use his physicality more to dominate the midfield. Personally don't see this happening but I would love to proved wrong and see him improve.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 04.23:37.