RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Sutton United @ Home (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/113774-sutton-united-%40-home.html)

Willywill 18th April 2019 08.53:59

Re: Sutton United @ Home

Most fans feel that we need to be more effective next season, regardless of the league we are in. We all have our views on this, thankfully. The manager is probably looking at buying in options now - there are only two ways it can go (fourth or fifth tier).
As for tomorrow’s game, I was explaining it to my beloved that it will be the National Leagues equivalent to last nights City v Spurs clash! OK, we ain’t got VAR but if we don’t see passion and fire, there will be something wrong. There are between 3 and 6 games to go this season, and if players cannot rise to the occasion, they are clearly in the wrong job. BH has to set his stall out to win the game.

totesey2 18th April 2019 08.54:43

A very tight game won't be many goals could go either way.

Kiddy Dragon 18th April 2019 09.18:28

3-1
Wherever we are next year there is a core of decent professionals at the club who need to be kept on board.

pagl 18th April 2019 10.04:00

[QUOTE=Kiddy Dragon;2249034]3-1
Wherever we are next year there is a core of decent professionals at the club who need to be kept on board.[/QUOTE]

There are a core of players contracted for next season.
Some interesting decisions to be made with others.

Manny & Kennedy - would we need both?
Roberts and Jennings is BH happy with FBs?

Summerfield and Rutherford or revamp the midfield.
With Fondop & Oswell contracted then its a question whether BH looks to move them on.

Think Carra will be retained for versatility.

Its the key positions that are important as we can fill in a few spaces at the end but any dithering with CM and CF isnt going to bode well.

NottsRed 18th April 2019 10.15:23

[QUOTE=pagl;2249039]There are a core of players contracted for next season.

With Fondop & Oswell contracted then its a question whether BH looks to move them on.

Its the key positions that are important as we can fill in a few spaces at the end but any dithering with CM and CF isnt going to bode well.[/QUOTE]

Fondop I think will be gone by mutual consent. Whatevers happened there looks like it unfixable.

blackbrookred 18th April 2019 10.18:01

[QUOTE=pagl;2249039]There are a core of players contracted for next season.

Its the key positions that are important as we can fill in a few spaces at the end but any dithering with CM and CF isnt going to bode well.[/QUOTE]

I don't think either full back are good enough, although I suspect that Jennings may stay, the better of the 2 in my opinion.

The Manny situation is frustrating, offered a new deal but no news which I assume means he has rejected? Hopefully not as if he is fit he is a better option than Kennedy.

If we are in the NL next season then Summerfield is worth another season but i think Ruthers time is up.

Phils-an-alki 18th April 2019 10.26:16

[QUOTE=blackbrookred;2249042]I don't think either full back are good enough, although I suspect that Jennings may stay, the better of the 2 in my opinion.

The Manny situation is frustrating, offered a new deal but no news which I assume means he has rejected? Hopefully not as if he is fit he is a better option than Kennedy.

If we are in the NL next season then Summerfield is worth another season but i think Ruthers time is up.[/QUOTE]

Manny has signed a new deal apparently but the spin masters haven't told us.

blackbrookred 18th April 2019 11.06:16

[QUOTE=Phils-an-alki;2249045]Manny has signed a new deal apparently but the spin masters haven't told us.[/QUOTE]

I was told he had signed one around the time Pearsons new deal was announced, however, I see no reason not to announce it by now!!!

Phils-an-alki 18th April 2019 11.19:27

[QUOTE=blackbrookred;2249054]I was told he had signed one around the time Pearsons new deal was announced, however, I see no reason not to announce it by now!!![/QUOTE]

Well if the rumours that manny's injury is career threatening are correct then there's your reason right there, they are saving face

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 12.22:49.