RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Trust Board Vacancies (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/113785-trust-board-vacancies.html)

Wirral Red 21st April 2019 11.11:13

Trust Board Vacancies

At last a chance for all the moaners on here to do something positive.
There are four vacancies on the WST board coming up for election in June.
If you don't like Spencer , the way things are being run , catering , procedures for selecting the manager etc here's your chance to do something positive.
I know some will say it's the football club board which makes some of these decisions but this could be a way on to it , or at least a way to give your views some credibility.
A slate of four of the biggest moaners on here could have a joint manifesto , it would be interesting to see how much support they'd get.

crazywelsh 21st April 2019 11.50:05

Re: Trust Board Vacancies

Something positive would be a clear cut offer of the wst put the club (or atleast 51% of it up for sale).

We won’t go up via the play offs, the agm will be smoke and mirrors with the only real issues raised will be oh let’s make the club more exclusive as we are a community ran club. It’s boring now this whole seven years of trust ownership has been Terrible on the field quite possibly some of the worst players we have ever had. I have no faith in them at taking us forward, as it stalled in the first season of trust ownership.

Alan Attack 21st April 2019 12.11:21

[QUOTE=crazywelsh;2249640]Something positive would be a clear cut offer of the wst put the club (or atleast 51% of it up for sale).

We won’t go up via the play offs, the agm will be smoke and mirrors with the only real issues raised will be oh let’s make the club more exclusive as we are a community ran club. It’s boring now this whole seven years of trust ownership has been Terrible on the field quite possibly some of the worst players we have ever had. I have no faith in them at taking us forward, as it stalled in the first season of trust ownership.[/QUOTE]

What’s the alternative for you personally? You seem so disconnected with this club.

basdragon 21st April 2019 12.19:51

[QUOTE=crazywelsh;2249640]Something positive would be a clear cut offer of the wst put the club (or atleast 51% of it up for sale).

We won’t go up via the play offs, the agm will be smoke and mirrors with the only real issues raised will be oh let’s make the club more exclusive as we are a community ran club. It’s boring now this whole seven years of trust ownership has been Terrible on the field quite possibly some of the worst players we have ever had. I have no faith in them at taking us forward, as it stalled in the first season of trust ownership.[/QUOTE]

A good chance for you to do something about it ?

John Neals Dynasty 21st April 2019 12.20:05

[QUOTE=Alan Attack;2249642]What’s the alternative for you personally? You seem so disconnected with this club.[/QUOTE]

I assume you can read AA you're asking him a question that his alternative is in his post, he says put 51% of the club up for sale.

It don't matter if you or I or anyone don't agree that's his view I would say.

As to the thread it's to have a dig at anyone who isn't a sheep.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

REDGOG 21st April 2019 12.26:40

Why are there 4 vacancies ?

Have another 3 decided not to carry on ? or has their term come to an end and they are up for re-election?

Wirral Red 21st April 2019 12.37:34

[QUOTE=John Neals Dynasty;2249644]

[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

Not really I started the thread as an opportunity for people who aren't happy to have an opportunity to do something positive about it.
As for being a sheep there is a certain flock on here who repeat the same posts over and over , such as criticising Spencer and the way a so called opportunity was missed in January.

Alan Attack 21st April 2019 12.41:36

[QUOTE=John Neals Dynasty;2249644]I assume you can read AA you're asking him a question that his alternative is in his post, he says put 51% of the club up for sale.

It don't matter if you or I or anyone don't agree that's his view I would say.

[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

Why do we need to put the club up for sale?

Pieman 21st April 2019 12.49:16

[QUOTE=Alan Attack;2249647]Why do we need to put the club up for sale?[/QUOTE]

Why not it will see once and for all who is out there. Could well be there are no bids from anywhere but we will never know otherwise

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 15.21:02.