Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Season Two Episode Threads: S2E1 Welcome Back / S2E2 Quiet Zone / S2E3 Nott Yet / S2E4 Shaun's Vacation / S2E5 First Losers / S2E6 Ballers / S2E7 Giant Killers / S2E8 The Grind / S2E9 Glove Triangle / S2E10 Gresford / S2E11 Yn Codi / S2E12 Hand of Foz / S2E13 Family Business / S2E14 Worst Case Scenario / S2E15 Up The Town?/

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 22nd April 2019, 17.46:34   #19-0 (permalink)
Club Captain

Racecourse Spot: Mold Road Stand
Twitter: @

Default Re: Managerial Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by NottsRed View Post
I think Fondop at the moment carries more of a threat than any of our current strikers.
he 100% does, i was laughed at when i said this months back. Infuriating that the league was for the taking and we signed stockton, spyrio, oswell and grant! are u kidding me wrexham
Old 22nd April 2019, 17.49:13   #20-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Racecourse Spot: Mold Road when i do attend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gazwxm View Post
First half, ball played into him went straight under his foot, more than likely due to the pitch, fans groaned so he turned to them and give them a mouthful. Wouldn’t mind if he gave 5% effort
I saw that, couldn’t believe what I was seeing! Why isn’t he just getting on with his job? The pitch was a bit bobbly but as a full time professional he can’t expect everyone to be silent if he mis-controls a pass, or over hits a free kick out for a goal kick when you’ve got Kennedy and Pearson in the box!

Having said that, some of his play is neat and tidy especially when we’re around the edge of their third, and he did get off two good strikes in the first half, he was close to scoring both times.
Old 22nd April 2019, 17.49:25   #21-0 (permalink)
Club Captain

Racecourse Spot: Mold Road Stand

Good performance today apart from the front three. Oswell , Holroyd and Grant are woeful . Take Beavon out of that trio and we have absolutely nothing.
Old 22nd April 2019, 17.51:08   #22-0 (permalink)
Legend

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot:

I thought Grant played pretty well (first half).

He had at least four decent attempts, two I think on target and saved well by the keeper.

One early chance hit the side netting and another rocket close to the bar.

Holroyd and Oswell on the other hand managed a tap in between them.

Grant was shocking second half and not the answer!
Old 22nd April 2019, 17.53:27   #23-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Racecourse Spot:

Fondop needs to be brought back ,we have no chance in playoffs as it is, so worth a chance .Need someone to harass defences .
Old 22nd April 2019, 17.58:27   #24-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot: none given

Quote:
Originally Posted by WREX777 View Post
Good performance today apart from the front three. Oswell , Holroyd and Grant are woeful . Take Beavon out of that trio and we have absolutely nothing.
hes not init
Old 22nd April 2019, 18.06:34   #25-0 (permalink)
Legend

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: The Bell End

Quote:
Originally Posted by redone View Post
we keep putting people not managers in a managers job and hope they cope cause its cheap, BH is not the answer he managed Scarboro for a few mnths, has no experience for this pressure he is under, in his interviews hes gettin greyer by the minute, he looks lost, repeats the same answers in each interview, ok the questions are the same 4 theyve been askin for years
Anyone could all see this even before he was appointed with a quick google search, the board should take a long hard look at themselves. Anyone who was involved in his appointment is as out of deapth in their position as he is as manager.
Old 22nd April 2019, 18.08:13   #26-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Racecourse Spot: none given

Hard to judge BH he can only work with what he has
Old 22nd April 2019, 18.10:44   #27-0 (permalink)
retired & running a pub

Racecourse Spot:

Can big Mike come back for the play offs??
Posted via mobile theme
Closed Thread

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Season 1 Episode Threads: S1E1 Dream / S1E2 Reality / S1E3 Rebuilding / S1E4 Home Opener / S1E5 Fearless / S1E6 Hamilton! / S1E7 Wide World of Wales / S1E8 Away We Go / S1E9 Welcome Home / S1E10 Hooligans / S1E11 Sack the Gaffer / S1E12 Wins and Losses / S1E13 Worst Team in the League / S1E14 A Hollywood Distraction / S1E15 Daggers / S1E16 Hello Wembley / S1E17 Wromance / S1E18 Do or Die |

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 09.03:46.