RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Managerial Thinking (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/113792-managerial-thinking.html)

Rob Edwards 22nd April 2019 16.14:29

Managerial Thinking

Chasing a goal so we bring on Rutherford and keep goal machine Grant on for the 90 minutes !

OriginalRhylRed 22nd April 2019 16.15:56

Re: Managerial Thinking

shows he cant think because he is sooooooo out of his depth . Grant is a fliping disgrace

gazwxm 22nd April 2019 16.19:14

Grant should never play for this club again, he had the cheek to cup his ear at the fans when he scored against a side who were already relegated, today he was gobbing off to the fans in the first half, and ran straight down the tunnel at full time! He’s a coward

sparky 22nd April 2019 16.20:14

[QUOTE=Rob Edwards;2250095]Chasing a goal so we bring on Rutherford and keep goal machine Grant on for the 90 minutes ![/QUOTE]

Unfair on Hughes IMO. His attacking options are piss poor through no fault of his own.

Back in the day a centre back would go up top but as I said on the LMT, I suspect that's not allowed under the FAW blueprint.

OriginalRhylRed 22nd April 2019 16.21:10

[QUOTE=gazwxm;2250101]Grant should never play for this club again, he had the cheek to cup his ear at the fans when he scored against a side who were already relegated, today he was gobbing off to the fans in the first half, and ran straight down the tunnel at full time! He’s a coward[/QUOTE]

fook me the bloke is a total waste of space

Rob 22nd April 2019 16.23:36

[QUOTE=gazwxm;2250101] today he was gobbing off to the fans in the first half[/QUOTE]

What was he saying?

Redted 22nd April 2019 16.24:28

[QUOTE=gazwxm;2250101]Grant should never play for this club again, he had the cheek to cup his ear at the fans when he scored against a side who were already relegated, today he was gobbing off to the fans in the first half, and ran straight down the tunnel at full time! He’s a coward[/QUOTE]

If that's the case, he should never play for us again. He's also pretty useless!

corwenred 22nd April 2019 16.24:35

Was he? I didn't see anything.

OneLoveWrexham 22nd April 2019 16.25:36

He’ll be gone by Christmas so we may aswell cut out the middle man and get rid now, the club is in a bit of a mess at present regardless of our league position. You’ve got the board making baffling decisions, Spencer blaming the fans on Twitter and the standard of football the last couple of seasons has been appalling. I can’t see us going through the playoffs, if we go up fair enough but if we don’t I don’t see this season as ‘progress’ which no doubt this will be spouted as no one on the board has learnt any lessons.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 23.45:41.