RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Well Done Leyton Orient (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/113793-well-done-leyton-orient.html)

Wiltshire_Red 22nd April 2019 16.34:27

Well Done Leyton Orient

Very unlikely against Braintree at home that they are going to screw it up, even if they did their superior goal difference should see them home. They are a proper football club and good luck to them.

Only 2 seasons in this league, and when they were relegated they didn’t even know if they were going to survive. Signed a quality manager midway through last season and you get what you pay for. Chesterfield did the same this season and will be a threat next season.

Meanwhile we are hoping to avoid going into season 12 down here, at least we are in the playoff lottery when anything can and usually does happen.

If we fail in the playoffs how many other league teams are going to pass us by

Gwersyllt-Robin 22nd April 2019 16.37:28

Re: Well Done Leyton Orient

The way things have panned out, they were my favourite to go up - a real club with real fans and worthy of a place in L2 (in the traditional sense). Also, one team I would NOT want to play in the play-off final (if we get there) as JE always seems to get his tactics against us spot on.

AndyCobra 22nd April 2019 16.44:10

If an accountant could validate, but i think they lost somethink like 1.5mill last year and if they didnt get promotion this year theyd have to cut cloth accordingly. Well done beacuse if they didnt make it this year i think theyd have to run their business completely different as per outselves.

Wenttoanderlechtin76 22nd April 2019 16.50:21

Most of the so called bigger teams work it out quite quickly what's needed to go back up after a season or so, Orient, Tranmere, Bristol Rovers etc.... Watch Chesterfield next season. We just cant seem to grasp the concept for some reason

wrexhamforever16 22nd April 2019 16.50:34

Look what happens when you appoint a proper manager.

12 Points for Christmas 22nd April 2019 16.58:44

Leyton Orient , Luton and Lincoln have learnt lessons from their time in this tin pot league unlike us!
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

krux 22nd April 2019 17.01:06

Yes well done Leyton orient.

The only problem is that the only proper club between the tin pot jokers and promotion is us!
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

AndyCobra 22nd April 2019 17.14:22

We had the same opportunity as them under Saunders and Moss

AndyCobra 22nd April 2019 17.16:32

Instead of getting back instantly we have had to go the long and boring route in saving our flipin team and then working our way out of here.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 08.18:43.