RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Quigley Class Act (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/113797-quigley-class-act.html)

Diggle 22nd April 2019 19.19:59

Re: Quigley Class Act

[QUOTE=Alan Attack;2250249]Third playoffs achieved under this set up. That’s 3 more than the previous lot who spent more money.[/QUOTE]

Is that right?

Thought we got to 2 of them under Saunders who was employed under the previous regime?

#confused

the sleeping giant dies 22nd April 2019 19.20:52

hope to god we don t sign him, hes not that good and is injury prone

Birdy 22nd April 2019 19.23:15

Not good enough move on.

GarryOggy 22nd April 2019 19.30:24

[QUOTE=flynhater;2250231]I thought Quigley showed a great deal of Character today. He did what he was paid to do which is score goals but way he played down scoring against us was Classy. I have said all along if he had players supporting him he would be good signing for us. However yet again the funds to buy him weren't released by the Board I am assuming. It is a great Shame that a Big tall lad who obviously wants/wanted to play for us is scoring for Halifax. That being said with the support our midfield gives our forwards that would be a F#####g Miracle :D:D:D[/QUOTE]

He was quoted in the local paper as wanting to play league football so your agenda of blaming the board is mistaken.

flynhater 22nd April 2019 19.32:03

[QUOTE=the sleeping giant dies;2250276]hope to god we don t sign him, hes not that good and is injury prone[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Birdy;2250277]Not good enough move on.[/QUOTE]

Before we go to far off topic I was just saying how he handled himself today showed a Great Deal of Class. My own personal opinion is he is easily good enough to play for us because for sure the S##t we have got playing for us at the moment are nowhere near as good as him. My Opinion

jonesfach 22nd April 2019 19.32:44

[QUOTE=Diggle;2250275]Is that right?

Thought we got to 2 of them under Saunders who was employed under the previous regime?

#confused[/QUOTE]

Under Morrell I think both times. The 98 point team and then the FA trophy winning team was Morrell at the helm. Under trust ownership.

TaidTom 22nd April 2019 19.33:25

[QUOTE=flynhater;2250231]I thought Quigley showed a great deal of Character today. He did what he was paid to do which is score goals but way he played down scoring against us was Classy. I have said all along if he had players supporting him he would be good signing for us. However yet again the funds to buy him weren't released by the Board I am assuming. It is a great Shame that a Big tall lad who obviously wants/wanted to play for us is scoring for Halifax. That being said with the support our midfield gives our forwards that would be a F#####g Miracle :D:D:D[/QUOTE]

Is he scoring for Halifax? 2 goals in 28 games, apparently.

I'm sure we could have afforded Quigley, but either we decided not to sign him or he turned us down. Not bothered either way, he wouldn't be good enough over the course of a season.

Diggle 22nd April 2019 19.36:09

[QUOTE=jonesfach;2250285]Under Morrell I think both times. The 98 point team and then the FA trophy winning team was Morrell at the helm. Under trust ownership.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, you're right about those two.

Didn't we get stuffed by Luton in the first leg of one 0 - 3 though under Saunders. I can't believe I don't know this.

jonesfach 22nd April 2019 19.36:41

[QUOTE=TaidTom;2250288]Is he scoring for Halifax? 2 goals in 28 games, apparently.

I'm sure we could have afforded Quigley, but either we decided not to sign him or he turned us down. Not bothered either way, he wouldn't be good enough over the course of a season.[/QUOTE]

I think he's decent but can't get fit play enough it seems. He was like that when he was here and as he went off today with hamstring he must have a serious issue. Ok when you play for TNS part time but not for full time football. He will be heading back there I think next season or NLN perhaps.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 20.03:10.