RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Quigley Class Act (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/113797-quigley-class-act.html)

flynhater 22nd April 2019 19.37:09

Re: Quigley Class Act

[QUOTE=GarryOggy;2250281]He was quoted in the local paper as wanting to play league football so your agenda of blaming the board is mistaken.[/QUOTE]

Well actually he most definitely told my best mate that he was desperate to play for us and he thought that it had been all sorted when all of a sudden Blackpool or to be more precise Oysten wanted a fee for him. Although the fee wasn't big but Wxm wouldn't pay it. And after seeing him today I still think he wants to play for us

jonesfach 22nd April 2019 19.39:20

[QUOTE=Diggle;2250292]Sorry, you're right about those two.

Didn't we get stuffed by Luton in the first leg of one 0 - 3 though under Saunders. I can't believe I don't know this.[/QUOTE]

Saunders left early in the season but it was his team that Morrell motivated to get 98 points. Morrell went all out attack and we got stuffed in first leg yes.

Prodigal Dragon 22nd April 2019 19.41:29

[QUOTE=jonesfach;2250295]I think he's decent but can't get fit play enough it seems. He was like that when he was here and as he went off today with hamstring he must have a serious issue. Ok when you play for TNS part time but not for full time football. He will be heading back there I think next season or NLN perhaps.[/QUOTE]

Has ability but too big a risk, IMHO.

REDJB 22nd April 2019 20.35:28

[QUOTE=jonesfach;2250300]Saunders left early in the season but it was his team that Morrell motivated to get 98 points. Morrell went all out attack and we got stuffed in first leg yes.[/QUOTE]

We lost in the play offs to Luton under Saunders 2010/2011 and 2011/2012.

dixienormous 22nd April 2019 20.52:29

[QUOTE=Diggle;2250275]Is that right?

Thought we got to 2 of them under Saunders who was employed under the previous regime?

#confused[/QUOTE]

Technically yes, they were under trust ownership, but it was the squad put together under the previous regime that got us there twice, once those contracts ran out and we had to start signing new players we've been utterly awful.

REDJB 22nd April 2019 20.59:10

[QUOTE=REDJB;2250339]We lost in the play offs to Luton under Saunders 2010/2011 and 2011/2012.[/QUOTE]

Actually. Lets get this right !

This will be our 4th play offs.

2010/2011 under Saunders and Moss etc
2011/2012 under Saunders for a short period/then AM. Owned by the trust from about end of Sep/October.

2012/2013 Under Morrell and WST.

2018/2019 under multiple managers ! and the WST.

2 failures,one success under Moss
1 combined success if you can call it that.
5 flops and 2 success under WST

If you call getting in the play offs a success.....and losing !

Make of that what you want.

GarryOggy 22nd April 2019 21.15:11

[QUOTE=flynhater;2250296]Well actually he most definitely told my best mate that he was desperate to play for us and he thought that it had been all sorted when all of a sudden Blackpool or to be more precise Oysten wanted a fee for him. Although the fee wasn't big but Wxm wouldn't pay it. And after seeing him today I still think he wants to play for us[/QUOTE]

Same number of goals as Grant this season isn't it?

The Method Maws 22nd April 2019 22.10:15

Showed a lot of class with his non celebration. Great finish. He was a menace today and they dropped off after he went off.

Would take him over oswelll any day

John Neals Dynasty 22nd April 2019 23.23:25

[QUOTE=sparky;2250272]It's all opinions, regardless of what he did today, I'd have had him here.[/QUOTE]

He would of been like Stockton out injured, I didn't expect him to last one half before being injured and proved right.

Today we dominated the first 20 mins and hardly tested the keeper, then our passing especially by Summerfield was embarrassing he started off well then turned to shit.

Roberts was another embarrassment and upfront Holroyd is scared of his own shadow, weak as a kitten but he was probably our best forward that's how bad we are upfront. Grant needs to go to Specsavers and Oswell I can't remember an actual shot by him.

When Beavon came on and Rutherford we knew that was it 2 players who run around quite a bit but created little.

If we get through the first round the away game we will be relying on something we don't have a lotta lotta luck .
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 11.56:29.