Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 24th April 2019, 08.01:49   #11-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot:
Twitter: @

Default Re: Bobby Grant - gone ?

Like I said in another thread, would be happy never to see him in a Wrexham shirt again after Monday.
Old 24th April 2019, 08.24:07   #12-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

Racecourse Spot: none given

One FB post and we're glad to be rid, poison, even Barton was right. He is is part of the 11 that seemed our saviours with 3 wins in a row.
Old 24th April 2019, 08.32:18   #13-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

Racecourse Spot: none given

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vambo View Post
One FB post and we're glad to be rid, poison, even Barton was right. He is is part of the 11 that seemed our saviours with 3 wins in a row.
Rubbish.Its Lainton and the defence that's got us to the Play off's.

It's the likes of Grant, Rutherford, Stockton, Oswell, Holroyd etc.....that have cost us a shot at the title.

Grant has been particularly shocking.
Old 24th April 2019, 08.36:55   #14-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot:

If you're going to start rowing with fans during a game you need to back it up on the pitch by putting a performance in. He hasn't played well here for ages now.
Old 24th April 2019, 08.38:18   #15-0 (permalink)
Name A Stand After Me

Not Set Click To Change

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phils-an-alki View Post
If you're going to start rowing with fans during a game you need to back it up on the pitch by putting a performance in. He hasn't played well here for ages now.
He hasn’t had one good game. Every shot I’ve seen him have he’s slipped on his arse while doing so.
Old 24th April 2019, 09.06:56   #16-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot: Techend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vambo View Post
Not good enough and always going to be one of those problem players. Will have a gripe about something even if playing every game.
Old 24th April 2019, 09.11:53   #17-0 (permalink)
First Teamer

(info)

Racecourse Spot: M.R.S.

oh I do hope this is true,

I have never been a fan of his but hoped he would prove me wrong how he ever played in the league is baffling... grant's attitude on the pitch is disgraceful every miss placed pass he makes (and there are more than a few) is some one else fault, he hasn't once broken in to a sweat in all the time he has been here, and clearly can't be arsed... the final straw for me was Monday when he skied a weak effort from 30 yards half way through the second half, he then turned to his own fans who rightly groaned .....and smirked at us!!!
Old 24th April 2019, 09.13:21   #18-0 (permalink)
First Teamer

Racecourse Spot: MRS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Edwards View Post
Allegedly according to Facebook this morning .Might be wind up clearly.
Good
Old 24th April 2019, 09.24:17   #19-0 (permalink)
retired & running a pub

Racecourse Spot: ERS but missing the Kop

I think some are putting their own spin on him for Monday he was the only one putting the effort in upfront, I'm no fan of his and think he isn't good enough and can see why Barton got rid, but the comments are as usual on here OTT

Yes he skied some shots and some over hit crosses, as for the missed passes that was down to the one passed to being shit and not reading the game, the midfield is atrocious. But as for the smirking they must have more than 20/20 vision, I never seen him have a go at fans, I seen him frustrated with the likes of Wright, Roberts and Jennings for not being switched on for a pass. I actually thought it was the most fired up and effort put in by him in a long time even if not much came off he came near to scoring in the first 5 mins with a rocket shot.
Yes he just ran off at the end so what.
Posted via mobile theme

Last edited by John Neals Dynasty; 24th April 2019 at 09.26:05..
Old 24th April 2019, 09.29:11   #20-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot: ERS

Was the only one brave enough to have a pop at goal on Monday, yeah they were shite but better than nothing. If however hes been gobbing off at fans then can't have that and to me hasn't been good enough to get away with it.
Closed Thread

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 09.45:44.