Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Season Two Episode Threads: S2E1 Welcome Back / S2E2 Quiet Zone / S2E3 Nott Yet / S2E4 Shaun's Vacation / S2E5 First Losers / S2E6 Ballers / S2E7 Giant Killers / S2E8 The Grind / S2E9 Glove Triangle / S2E10 Gresford / S2E11 Yn Codi / S2E12 Hand of Foz / S2E13 Family Business / S2E14 Worst Case Scenario / S2E15 Up The Town?/

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 24th April 2019, 09.24:17   #19-0 (permalink)
Part Time ITV4 Pundit

Racecourse Spot: ERS but missing the Kop
Twitter: @

Default Re: Bobby Grant - gone ?

I think some are putting their own spin on him for Monday he was the only one putting the effort in upfront, I'm no fan of his and think he isn't good enough and can see why Barton got rid, but the comments are as usual on here OTT

Yes he skied some shots and some over hit crosses, as for the missed passes that was down to the one passed to being shit and not reading the game, the midfield is atrocious. But as for the smirking they must have more than 20/20 vision, I never seen him have a go at fans, I seen him frustrated with the likes of Wright, Roberts and Jennings for not being switched on for a pass. I actually thought it was the most fired up and effort put in by him in a long time even if not much came off he came near to scoring in the first 5 mins with a rocket shot.
Yes he just ran off at the end so what.
Posted via mobile theme

Last edited by John Neals Dynasty; 24th April 2019 at 09.26:05..
Old 24th April 2019, 09.29:11   #20-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

Racecourse Spot: ERS

Was the only one brave enough to have a pop at goal on Monday, yeah they were shite but better than nothing. If however hes been gobbing off at fans then can't have that and to me hasn't been good enough to get away with it.
Old 24th April 2019, 09.33:58   #21-0 (permalink)
Part Time ITV4 Pundit

Quote:
Originally Posted by corwenred View Post
Was the only one brave enough to have a pop at goal on Monday, yeah they were shite but better than nothing. If however hes been gobbing off at fans then can't have that and to me hasn't been good enough to get away with it.

Have you seen him gob off at fans? I ain't but if they are giving him verbals then I don't blame him giving it back because players should be supported during a game, getting on a players back is not support or going to improve his attitude to the game.

If you were getting constant verbals while working would you shrug it off or fightback?
Posted via mobile theme
Old 24th April 2019, 09.46:31   #22-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot:

As it looks that Bobby Grant has gone I can say that it was Bobby who I spoke to in totalfitness concerning our football club.If you were ever to meet Bobby grant he does come across as someone who would not hold back,and it does not surprise me that he did not get on with his old boss at Fleetwood.He told me his feeling about Darlington and with him dictating tactics and only working one day a week,others things that he told me were that we had no leaders in the dressing room the game before we had lost to Hartlepool he said that Hughes said well done to the players when they sat in the dressing room, no discussion by the players on the reason that we played so poorly something he said that was unusual in a dressing room after a defeat.All Hughes said was that we go again next week.Also he mentioned that we do not practise shape
on the training pitch and that when he signed Darlington told him we are not a footballing team but a running team.As mentioned originally I have no reason to make this up but Iam sure TaidTom will question it.
Old 24th April 2019, 09.47:03   #23-0 (permalink)
First Teamer

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Neals Dynasty View Post

If you were getting constant verbals while working would you shrug it off or fightback?
Posted via mobile theme
This 100%
Old 24th April 2019, 09.59:38   #24-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot: mold road stand

That's a bit worrying BB , as i've said before it seems Darlo is a Director of Football and sounds a bit like BH is a bit of a stooge to be honest , he just fits in with the plan .
Old 24th April 2019, 10.05:37   #25-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRUMBS View Post
That's a bit worrying BB , as i've said before it seems Darlo is a Director of Football and sounds a bit like BH is a bit of a stooge to be honest , he just fits in with the plan .
I mentioned bits of this a month ago but from what Grant says Darlington makes the decisions and has done for a few years.
Old 24th April 2019, 10.05:43   #26-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Racecourse Spot: Mold Road

He has been one of the better players in last few weeks, least he is always looking to take a shot on and if anyone says he doesn't care when he is on the pitch then not sure what you are watching.

Not saying he is perfect but be a shame if he has gone (for purely footballing reasons), obviously none of us can comment on what he is like behind closed doors.
Old 24th April 2019, 10.06:16   #27-0 (permalink)
Part Time ITV4 Pundit

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRUMBS View Post

He is a stooge shows no emotion no fire in his belly on the touchline.

We seriously need a manager who has recently been there and done it not a coach of foot golf unbelievable and people wonder why the board get criticised.
Posted via mobile theme
Closed Thread

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Season 1 Episode Threads: S1E1 Dream / S1E2 Reality / S1E3 Rebuilding / S1E4 Home Opener / S1E5 Fearless / S1E6 Hamilton! / S1E7 Wide World of Wales / S1E8 Away We Go / S1E9 Welcome Home / S1E10 Hooligans / S1E11 Sack the Gaffer / S1E12 Wins and Losses / S1E13 Worst Team in the League / S1E14 A Hollywood Distraction / S1E15 Daggers / S1E16 Hello Wembley / S1E17 Wromance / S1E18 Do or Die |

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 12.40:08.