Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Season Two Episode Threads: S2E1 Welcome Back / S2E2 Quiet Zone / S2E3 Nott Yet / S2E4 Shaun's Vacation / S2E5 First Losers / S2E6 Ballers / S2E7 Giant Killers / S2E8 The Grind / S2E9 Glove Triangle / S2E10 Gresford / S2E11 Yn Codi / S2E12 Hand of Foz / S2E13 Family Business / S2E14 Worst Case Scenario / S2E15 Up The Town?/

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 24th April 2019, 10.07:07   #10-0 (permalink)
-

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot:
Twitter: @

Default Re: Wxmfrontline on twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Neals Dynasty View Post
Dripping hatred towards them WOW I've read some rubbish in my time.... Pagl may criticise board decisions like a lot of us do nobody can defend the Barrow fiasco unless they are deluded.

But dripping hatred �� sounds like a schoolyard bully who is really the one with hatred.

All fans who criticise get annoyed at stupid mistakes do so because they love the club it's usually those who don't go that don't like it.
Posted via mobile theme
The nodding dogs who back the club board with their eyes and ears closed really really can't handle criticism and it speaks volumes the way they chose to try and deal with it. This is the type of people that we're dealing with here. Naming and attacking individuals on twitter, a cowards way.
Why not come on RP and educate Pagl and us all as to why so many of us are wrong?

And people claim there isn't a clique. The only poison I see is from those who place board members, fan ownership over and above the football club.
WST fans not Wrexham AFC fans.
Old 24th April 2019, 10.07:52   #11-0 (permalink)
Part Time ITV4 Pundit

Racecourse Spot: ERS but missing the Kop

That was my initial thoughts to
Posted via mobile theme
Old 24th April 2019, 10.11:41   #12-0 (permalink)
Legend

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: Not far from draigwrecsam but not too close.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wafc1926 View Post
Surely the FPA , and me , must be on that list also? I'm gutted!
I hate wafc1926 and the FPA.

Does that help Dave?
Old 24th April 2019, 10.19:45   #13-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot: Techend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lets Av A Riot View Post
although its OTT .

to an extent he is right.. the ease that some of the posters on here vent anger and point fingers towards board members could potentially put people off applying for posts on the board.

as for "YOU putting people off voting" the tweet doesnt say that at all .. the tweets says this forum will put people off standing for election
I didnt say voting did I, thought it was candidates?

I cant be held responsible for personal abuse towards SH, its not as if I have or even would encourage it. These people should direct their concerns in the right direction.

If the WAFC board cannot take criticism they shouldnt be in the job.
Abuse is totally different.
Old 24th April 2019, 10.22:49   #14-0 (permalink)
retired & running a pub

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamilton Pathetic View Post
I hate wafc1926 and the FPA.

Does that help Dave?
But I like you.
Old 24th April 2019, 10.32:29   #15-0 (permalink)
Legend

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot: MRS

The boys are circling the wagons to protect their own . Community Club?. More like the Masons
Old 24th April 2019, 11.06:14   #16-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: ERS

I’m not sure this wxmfrontline Guy has been sent by Spencer Harris
Old 24th April 2019, 11.10:31   #17-0 (permalink)
Club Captain

Racecourse Spot:

Seems like the biggest cheerleader of them all
Old 24th April 2019, 11.43:51   #18-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Racecourse Spot: MRS - Mold End or ERS Central

Unless you're a happy clapper you're anti trust. I'm pro trust but no happy clapper the last 18 months especially has left a lot of questions that need answering. Most frustrating thing is it's a closed shop and we won't get any answers. The hierarchy are blind and are immune to criticism in their own eyes. Really frustrating. It's only going to create more animosity between those asking the questions and those at the top if we're being consistently ignored
Closed Thread

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Season 1 Episode Threads: S1E1 Dream / S1E2 Reality / S1E3 Rebuilding / S1E4 Home Opener / S1E5 Fearless / S1E6 Hamilton! / S1E7 Wide World of Wales / S1E8 Away We Go / S1E9 Welcome Home / S1E10 Hooligans / S1E11 Sack the Gaffer / S1E12 Wins and Losses / S1E13 Worst Team in the League / S1E14 A Hollywood Distraction / S1E15 Daggers / S1E16 Hello Wembley / S1E17 Wromance / S1E18 Do or Die |

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 09.32:14.