RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Play Off Game ALL TICKET (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/113815-play-off-game-all-ticket.html)

Hightown Brymbo Red 25th April 2019 10.38:30

Re: Play Off Game ALL TICKET

As the team we are playing wont be known until 3pm Saturday. And the play off match is following Wednesday it doesn't leave very long to print tickets and sell them. Will season tickets holders be guaranteed their seats and if so till when before they are sold?.Can understand MRS being all ticket but the whole ground? Seems poorly planned

michaelps 25th April 2019 10.41:26

Tend to agree Hightown esp given the short notice but suspect NWP/Safety Committee have given us no choice.

Quay Red 25th April 2019 10.43:50

Can't see any indication of this on the club site.
Is this info genuine?

Anticipate a low crowd on Saturday for what is basically a dead rubber.
Maybe this is a ploy to get more to the match to get play off tickets????? If fans can get to either of the play off dates.

John Neals Dynasty 25th April 2019 10.47:18

[QUOTE=Quay Red;2251138]Can't see any indication of this on the club site.
Is this info genuine?[/QUOTE]

This is one on our problems the club site ain't fit for purpose things are found out through rumours first and a lot of the time the rumour isn't 100% correct.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Quay Red 25th April 2019 10.49:08

[QUOTE=Hightown Brymbo Red;2251132]As the team we are playing wont be known until 3pm Saturday. And the play off match is following Wednesday it doesn't leave very long to print tickets and sell them. Will season tickets holders be guaranteed their seats and if so till when before they are sold?.Can understand MRS being all ticket but the whole ground? Seems poorly planned[/QUOTE]

Not much time to plan. Agreed. Maybe open ended tickets?

TaidTom 25th April 2019 10.50:25

[QUOTE=John Neals Dynasty;2251141]This is one on our problems the club site ain't fit for purpose things are found out through rumours first and a lot of the time the rumour isn't 100% correct.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

If the rumour isn't correct, then surely the fault lies with the person starting the rumour.

138+NotOut 25th April 2019 10.51:30

Assume all st seats are covered until Monday or Tuesday. Printing out tickets is easy and most will do online and print out

Funny_Old_Game 25th April 2019 10.51:58

Every time we’ve been in the playoffs it’s been all ticket, why would it not be?

KingBuxton_Forever red 25th April 2019 10.59:28

Of course its going to be all ticket. No drama.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 11.58:36.