RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Play Off Game ALL TICKET (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/113815-play-off-game-all-ticket.html)

Willywill 25th April 2019 12.07:25

Re: Play Off Game ALL TICKET

The club have already made a gesture to me. When I obtained my ST, it enabled me to sit in my £20 seat for £13 a game! I am happy with that.

ewloered 25th April 2019 12.11:56

[QUOTE=TaidTom;2251144]If the rumour isn't correct, then surely the fault lies with the person starting the rumour.[/QUOTE]

I was told at the club shop this morning

borntobered 25th April 2019 12.12:37

[QUOTE=Willywill;2251188]The club have already made a gesture to me. When I obtained my ST, it enabled me to sit in my £20 seat for £13 a game! I am happy with that.[/QUOTE]

This

t1954 25th April 2019 12.25:12

[QUOTE=Willywill;2251188]The club have already made a gesture to me. When I obtained my ST, it enabled me to sit in my £20 seat for £13 a game! I am happy with that.[/QUOTE]

This.

Should they if reduced for ST holders also reduce for Trust members, especially those paying over the odds. Then reward those who have attended every game and paid at the gate, who have paid three figures more to the club in the season compared to those having STs. Never ending

michaelps 25th April 2019 12.52:07

If the club are going to do a gesture for ST holders (and I appreciate it's probably unlikely we'll get that far) something like cheap coach travel for season ticket holders to Wembley might be a better idea try and boost the support etc?

Wrexy 25th April 2019 13.35:22

Not helpful - I've managed to swing a meeting with a prospect for Thursday morning in Warrington so I can make the game whether its played Wednesday or Thursday.

Can I buy tickets online for thuis? never booked a Wrexham ticket online before

Red Light 25th April 2019 13.44:10

Seriously can't see the need to have made this game all ticket.
Opposition being Harrogate or Eastleigh.

Together with the early 7.00 pm kick off and extremely short turn around between Saturday and play off match (Wednesday or Thursday) common sense should have prevailed.

The big plus is that at least it will alleviate pressure at the turnstiles and speed up stadium ingress - not a real problem making tickets available for sale in advance it's the insistence that everyone has to buy one prior to match day - assuming they cannot go on sale until after Saturday's match - and even then it gives virtually no time for postal applications for out of towners which I'm guessing wont be accepted - the situation is perhaps a direct result of the new play off set up and extending the number of ties to be played in such a short time.

The club can't be doing gestures and reduced prices / freebies especially for coach travel - someone has to pay Pat's Coaches so it might as well be all of us as per normal.

And a reminder to those who think their season ticket gives them the right to attend every game and sit in the same seat no matter what - it doesn't - your only entitlement is to see 23 league matches - additional cup matches and play off ties are a separate entity and not covered by your ST.

blackbrookred 25th April 2019 14.10:48

[QUOTE=Red Light;2251214]Seriously can't see the need to have made this game all ticket.
Opposition being Harrogate or Eastleigh.

Together with the early 7.00 pm kick off and extremely short turn around between Saturday and play off match (Wednesday or Thursday) common sense should have prevailed.

The big plus is that at least it will alleviate pressure at the turnstiles and speed up stadium ingress - not a real problem making tickets available for sale in advance it's the insistence that everyone has to buy one prior to match day - assuming they cannot go on sale until after Saturday's match - and even then it gives virtually no time for postal applications for out of towners which I'm guessing wont be accepted - the situation is perhaps a direct result of the new play off set up and extending the number of ties to be played in such a short time.

The club can't be doing gestures and reduced prices / freebies especially for coach travel - someone has to pay Pat's Coaches so it might as well be all of us as per normal.
[B]
And a reminder to those who think their season ticket gives them the right to attend every game and sit in the same seat no matter what - it doesn't - your only entitlement is to see 23 league matches - additional cup matches and play off ties are a separate entity and not covered by your ST.[/QUOTE]
[/B]

Although the club has always given season ticket holders 1st choice on their season ticket seats for one off games.

Superunknown 25th April 2019 14.15:03

Agreed, and first dibs on big game tickets is decent too.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 08.50:00.