Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Season Two Episode Threads: S2E1 Welcome Back / S2E2 Quiet Zone / S2E3 Nott Yet / S2E4 Shaun's Vacation / S2E5 First Losers / S2E6 Ballers / S2E7 Giant Killers / S2E8 The Grind / S2E9 Glove Triangle / S2E10 Gresford / S2E11 Yn Codi / S2E12 Hand of Foz / S2E13 Family Business / S2E14 Worst Case Scenario / S2E15 Up The Town?/

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 27th April 2019, 14.21:15   #19-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

Racecourse Spot: MRS
Twitter: @

Default Re: Play Offs

Quote:
Originally Posted by marathonplny View Post
How many there on Thursday
Youd have to say 7-8k, I know a lot of people are misery gutses but playoffs are the playoffs!
Old 27th April 2019, 14.21:27   #20-0 (permalink)
Club Captain

Racecourse Spot: Yale

Quote:
Originally Posted by marathonplny View Post
How many there on Thursday
I'm glad we are playing Thursday and not Wednesday as the game would have clashed with Liverpool v Barca.

I reckon 7000 ish??
Old 27th April 2019, 14.25:42   #21-0 (permalink)
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funny_Old_Game View Post
I bet they also can’t wait to play us, knowing we are useless away and have already lost there this season. But yeah, they’ve ‘gone’ after losing a game that ultimately meant very little and where they had 10 men for half of it.
same old faith in the team as always i see... suprized you dont put money on us being relegated every season as you always oozing negativity one way or another
Old 27th April 2019, 14.26:38   #22-0 (permalink)
WV1
Cult Hero

Racecourse Spot: none given

Felt ever since ‘that’ Gary Neville and Salford tweet was sent out in December they’d knock us out of play offs.

Obviously hope I’m wrong
Old 27th April 2019, 14.26:45   #23-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

Racecourse Spot: ERS

Would've preferred to play Harrogate but Eastleigh it is. Sensible decision to rest essentially the whole starting 11 today.
Fairplay to the ones who stepped up today and got the win against a pretty strong Harrogate team. Good to see a few academy players in the squad. Sergeant is a big lad!
Old 27th April 2019, 14.28:23   #24-0 (permalink)
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedischunter96 View Post
I'm glad we are playing Thursday and not Wednesday as the game would have clashed with Liverpool v Barca.

I reckon 7000 ish??
very happy also its thursday . as couldnt makde wednesday .. also couldnt make it it we won and next game was Saturday ..

just got to try get the Wembley weekend off work now.. just incase we do the business
Old 27th April 2019, 14.32:07   #25-0 (permalink)
First Teamer

Racecourse Spot: none given

[QUOTE=TaidTom;2251870]Couldn't have worked out better. One game at a time, but Salford away is a great incentive. They've gone, I reckon.

A red passion gem that.
Old 27th April 2019, 14.37:12   #26-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Racecourse Spot: In the Yale Paddock front row

I assume Matt Green will miss the semi final against us or Eastliegh after his red card today!
Old 27th April 2019, 14.37:55   #27-0 (permalink)
Club Captain

Racecourse Spot: Mold road

Incredible to think a team with a minus goal difference can make the play offs. We have to win this one

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Season 1 Episode Threads: S1E1 Dream / S1E2 Reality / S1E3 Rebuilding / S1E4 Home Opener / S1E5 Fearless / S1E6 Hamilton! / S1E7 Wide World of Wales / S1E8 Away We Go / S1E9 Welcome Home / S1E10 Hooligans / S1E11 Sack the Gaffer / S1E12 Wins and Losses / S1E13 Worst Team in the League / S1E14 A Hollywood Distraction / S1E15 Daggers / S1E16 Hello Wembley / S1E17 Wromance / S1E18 Do or Die |

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 00.29:58.