Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Season Two Episode Threads: S2E1 Welcome Back / S2E2 Quiet Zone / S2E3 Nott Yet / S2E4 Shaun's Vacation / S2E5 First Losers / S2E6 Ballers / S2E7 Giant Killers / S2E8 The Grind / S2E9 Glove Triangle / S2E10 Gresford / S2E11 Yn Codi / S2E12 Hand of Foz / S2E13 Family Business / S2E14 Worst Case Scenario / S2E15 Up The Town?/

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 27th April 2019, 21.19:09   #19-0 (permalink)
Printing My Own Banknotes

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: Yale/Wrexham Lager Stand Centre Section
Twitter: @

Default Re: Harrogate Ratings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phils-an-alki View Post
Rutherford. Ffs grow a pair and give him an honest rating because thats just total fantasy bullshit. He gets a 7 for just running around a lot, doing absolutely fck all and then running about some more. Smacks of posting to please.
Not his biggest fan but, today, he deserved it. If you disagree, fine; but don’t tell me how to think!
Old 27th April 2019, 21.42:10   #20-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

Racecourse Spot: ERS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phils-an-alki View Post
Here another one who probably thinks the tooth fairy is real.
Are you going to actually contribute to the thread or just slag off other people's opinions?
Old 27th April 2019, 21.55:21   #21-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

Racecourse Spot: ERS

Dibble (8) Great penalty save and claimed everything he had to despite the awful conditions. Kicking was a bit suspect at times.

Carrington (7) Great cross for the second and a by far better in the ball than KR

Roberts (6) Gets in the way and usually gets a crucial touch away at least once a game. But very little in the way football.

Tharme (6) looked comfortable and would've been a 7 if it weren't for his poor header to give away a corner we conceded from.

Jennings (6.5) solid as ever with very little cover at times. Looked tired towards the end.

Agustien (6) Equaliser came from a lovely bit of play by him in the middle to skip past his man then a good ball out to Rutherford. Pop

Summerfield (6) Needed the game time, some tidy play some lose touches

Sergant (6) similar to Summerfield, I was quite impressed and a big lad!

Rutherford (6) Would've been a 5, anonymous for the most part but did finally put a decent cross in for Oswells header.

Oswell (6.5) Finally has his goal, hopefully kicks on now puts himself about wins free kicks and does link up play well. Although is sloppy in possession occasionally.

Spyrou (6) Made some clever runs but is a bit of a fairy for a big lad.
Old 27th April 2019, 21.57:45   #22-0 (permalink)
Part Time ITV4 Pundit

Racecourse Spot: ERS but missing the Kop

Here's my ratings

Dibble 7 - he gets an extra point for his penalty save but stood rooted for Becks goal along with the rest of the defence, his kicking made Laintons look premier league.

Carrington 7 -another steady performance from the quietest captain in history

Tharme - 8 MOM for me he is a great prospect who will no doubt leave for nothing through lack of games, he got his head to everything plays the ball out of defence not hoofs it upfield.

Roberts 6 - lacks height to be a CH but I've seen worse from him.

Jennings 7 - steady game

Augustien 6 - Not fully matchfit and it showed on the very heavy pitch.

Summerfield 6 - A/A

Sargent 7 - did well especially second half another good prospect getting no game time.

Rutherford 6 - The usual running around good cross for the goal but that's about it, he has no bottle quite a few times he chickened out of a tackle and because of his lack of pace did not reach some good passes second half although the pitch was heavy

Oswell 6 - scored a good goal and hopefully he will kick on, if as rumoured he needs a groin op why did Hughes play him on a bog of a pitch.

Spyrou 6 - Not ready for mens football yet weak as a kitten but I thought he made a few half decent runs into the right areas.

Subs - Deverdics 7 - I thought he did well when he came on played in a more advanced position and scored a good goal.

Stockton 6- Nearly scored from the off another who looks rusty through lack of game time although he has been injured.

Thorne 6 - Did well for a youngster one to keep an eye on when he his probably sold on for a dozen toilet rolls.

Considering the heavy saturated pitch we did well with a team that has hardly played all season.
Posted via mobile theme
Old 27th April 2019, 22.41:22   #23-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedArmy123 View Post
Dibble 8- Good save for the penalty
Carrington 7- Lovely assist. Needs to start thurs
Roberts 6- Did ok.
Tharme 6- Handled himself well against big strikers
Jennings 6- Usual for him
Agustien 5- Obvious ability but didn’t break sweat
Rutherford 6- Good cross and good interchange for the 2nd
Sargent 7- Tidy player. Impressed.
Summerfield 7- Our best midfielder
Spyrou 5- Anonymous
Oswell 7- Battled for everything and got his goal. Happy for him
Subs
Deverdics 6- Took his goal well but didn’t do much else
Thorn 5- Not in long enough to make a real impact
Stockton 5- Few decent touches but off the pace
Doug Tharme was excellent , to come in in those conditions and play the way way he did after being out ALL season is remarkable , A calm good defender , our next steve Roberts
Old 27th April 2019, 22.45:44   #24-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Neals Dynasty View Post
Here's my ratings

Dibble 7 - he gets an extra point for his penalty save but stood rooted for Becks goal along with the rest of the defence, his kicking made Laintons look premier league.

Carrington 7 -another steady performance from the quietest captain in history

Tharme - 8 MOM for me he is a great prospect who will no doubt leave for nothing through lack of games, he got his head to everything plays the ball out of defence not hoofs it upfield.

Roberts 6 - lacks height to be a CH but I've seen worse from him.

Jennings 7 - steady game

Augustien 6 - Not fully matchfit and it showed on the very heavy pitch.

Summerfield 6 - A/A

Sargent 7 - did well especially second half another good prospect getting no game time.

Rutherford 6 - The usual running around good cross for the goal but that's about it, he has no bottle quite a few times he chickened out of a tackle and because of his lack of pace did not reach some good passes second half although the pitch was heavy

Oswell 6 - scored a good goal and hopefully he will kick on, if as rumoured he needs a groin op why did Hughes play him on a bog of a pitch.

Spyrou 6 - Not ready for mens football yet weak as a kitten but I thought he made a few half decent runs into the right areas.

Subs - Deverdics 7 - I thought he did well when he came on played in a more advanced position and scored a good goal.

Stockton 6- Nearly scored from the off another who looks rusty through lack of game time although he has been injured.

Thorne 6 - Did well for a youngster one to keep an eye on when he his probably sold on for a dozen toilet rolls.

Considering the heavy saturated pitch we did well with a team that has hardly played all season.
Posted via mobile theme
Don't agree on Dibble . Crowded area for their goal , he was blocked , Kicking ? you did see how difficult the wind was ?
Old 28th April 2019, 07.45:35   #25-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodigal Dragon View Post
Dibble (8) Awful conditions and he did well. Excellent save of their penalty.

Carrington (7) Must start as RB on Thursday.

Roberts (6) If he were a foot taller he would be a good CB.

Tharme (6) Did well against some big strikers.

Jennings (7) Good game.

Agustien (6) Good footballer but needs to get more involved. Might be OK to start on Thursday alongside Summerfield and Young.

Summerfield (6) Hopefully, that would have sharpened him up for Thursday.

Sergant (6) Good size and did well.

Rutherford (7) Lots of running but again no end product.

Oswell (6) Took his goal well but not a target-man.

Spyrou (6) Has ability but poor application.

Subs:

Deverdics (6) Took his goal well, but still doesn't impose himself.

Stockton (5) Some good touches but looks off the pace.

Thorn (5) Great experience for him.

All-in-all, not great, but we won and the midfield looked more competitive without Wright.
Not Great ? Considering what we been watching last few weeks and the conditions , I thought it was very enjoyable , You only give Tharme a 6 ? Some of these lads are not getting game time so to come in and play as they did , they deserve a lot of credit .
Old 28th April 2019, 07.52:38   #26-0 (permalink)
First Teamer

Racecourse Spot: Wrexham Lager Stand
Twitter: @@rexham

I thought we looked better second half because midfield had a better shape. Wish we had Augustien all season, as it is his lack of fitness makes him less effect.

Did anyone else think Spyrou headed the ball into his own leg?
Old 28th April 2019, 08.28:40   #27-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

Racecourse Spot: Mold Road season ticket holder

I have not enjoyed a game since the Boxing day match. I have got to say yesterday's game was end to end action in atrocious conditions, Hats off to all the players they didn't give up. I thought Carra and Roberts were outstanding, The crowd got behind the team and made a great atmosphere. I could not criticise anyone for their efforts.

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Season 1 Episode Threads: S1E1 Dream / S1E2 Reality / S1E3 Rebuilding / S1E4 Home Opener / S1E5 Fearless / S1E6 Hamilton! / S1E7 Wide World of Wales / S1E8 Away We Go / S1E9 Welcome Home / S1E10 Hooligans / S1E11 Sack the Gaffer / S1E12 Wins and Losses / S1E13 Worst Team in the League / S1E14 A Hollywood Distraction / S1E15 Daggers / S1E16 Hello Wembley / S1E17 Wromance / S1E18 Do or Die |

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 12.14:27.