RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Average Attendance best for 38 years! (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/113840-average-attendance-best-38-years.html)

ozzy red 29th April 2019 03.24:04

Average Attendance best for 38 years!

Well done to all you supporters:

Our average attendance of 5077, is the highest since 1980/81!!

Something to celebrate (although I'm sure there will be a few doomsayer responses).

Hopefully we can better that next season no matter what league we are in.

WrexSi 29th April 2019 05.40:03

Re: Average Attendance best for 38 years!

:oldgit:

Doom. Doom I say!

Nah, seriously, I’m one of those who is always proud of our fans and attendances

I know it doesn’t guarantee success and some say it isn’t the measure or the size of a club, but I like to think it indicates a club that Deserves success

You look at Orient going up, proper club, proper fans, some of us say

In the league below us, same for Stockport, nice to see them come back up, same reason

And galling to see in the league below South Shields pipped by Farsley, yet SS are far better supported

Well done to all our fans, we’ve done our bit again this season, home and away

The players have done their bit too, I can’t say anyone hasn’t put in a shift, these lads have done their best

Three cup finals to come now. :hurray:

davewilli 29th April 2019 06.09:28

Fantastic support and for me, clear evidence of the extra buy-in from fans since going fans owned. I think there is greater potential and we need to build on this success by further increasing club membership and realising our potential.

NottinghamRed 29th April 2019 06.19:01

Great news.

Don't forget that this has been achieved with teams in this league providing tinpot away followings too, which makes it even more of an achievement

Wrexy 29th April 2019 06.28:32

Any idea what our average away support has been?

Some huge turnouts despite distance, crappy away grounds and mixed results. The 1,000+ miles in a week trio of away games stands out and quite a few notched up all three games.

Vorporix 29th April 2019 09.13:17

[QUOTE=Wrexy;2252383]Any idea what our average away support has been?

Some huge turnouts despite distance, crappy away grounds and mixed results. The 1,000+ miles in a week trio of away games stands out and quite a few notched up all three games.[/QUOTE]

Some closer next year with Stockport coming up and with a bit of luck Alty ......

Lets Av A Riot 29th April 2019 09.47:15

awesome to be honest.. especially so considering no big derbys.. no chester , no tranmere either which home games ussually boost the average a lil

krux 29th April 2019 09.50:35

[QUOTE=Lets Av A Riot;2252423]awesome to be honest.. especially so considering no big derbys.. no chester , no tranmere either which home games ussually boost the average a lil[/QUOTE]

Salford - our new hated rivals!

pagl 29th April 2019 12.40:04

Shows the potential when we compete at the right end of the table.

Over 5,000 is a great effort.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 16.15:36.