RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Good luck in the play-offs (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/113847-good-luck-play-offs.html)

les.gtfc 29th April 2019 13.57:23

Good luck in the play-offs

Good luck in the play-offs. Hopefully you can get yourselves back in the league after, what is it, 85 years down there? :)

Much rather yourselves make it up here than the likes of Salford or Fylde.

percy vere 29th April 2019 14.36:43

Re: Good luck in the play-offs

Cheers Les, I think we will need that luck but you never know. Most people share you’re thoughts on Salford and fylde. If we don’t make it I hope Eastleigh do as it’s a bit of a trek although even worse for you

Ooh aah Paskin 29th April 2019 14.40:27

It certainly seems like 85 years!

God I hope we do..it was entertaining for a year or two, seeing new grounds etc but i'm fed up now. :)

les.gtfc 29th April 2019 14.47:54

[QUOTE=Ooh aah Paskin;2252520]It certainly seems like 85 years!

God I hope we do..it was entertaining for a year or two, seeing new grounds etc but i'm fed up now. :)[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Daft as it seems, I quite enjoyed parts of being down there for the first couple of seasons with the novelty of new grounds to visit but 6 years was far, far too long for me, so it must be like pulling teeth for your fans by now.

Windsor Mike 29th April 2019 15.16:26

[QUOTE=les.gtfc;2252508]Good luck in the play-offs. Hopefully you can get yourselves back in the league after, what is it, 85 years down there? :)

Much rather yourselves make it up here than the likes of Salford or Fylde.[/QUOTE]

Nice touch Les...appreciate the kind words....but you still can't have Captain Fantastic back :)
Here's to Blundell Park away next season (esp. as I have a sister living the other side of the bridge in Hull !!)

Bigmike 29th April 2019 15.19:23

cheers les thanks for the good wishes

John Neals Dynasty 29th April 2019 15.21:09

Many thanks Les for your good wishes I've crossed everything.

I know what you mean I'm not really sure I can face another season down here watching the negative football we have played for another season.

I suppose to those not old enough to remember us as a league club making the lottery of the play offs is utopia.

But as well as visiting pub grounds to many are down South, in league 2 more less travelling to away games.

Still it what it is counting last Saturday a 4 game winning run is all we need.... No pressure.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

draig arian 29th April 2019 15.23:17

[QUOTE=les.gtfc;2252508]Good luck in the play-offs. Hopefully you can get yourselves back in the league after, what is it, 85 years down there? :)

Much rather yourselves make it up here than the likes of Salford or Fylde.[/QUOTE]

What a gent!. Thanks a lot. Hopefully we can do more than our best. At the moment, sorry to say, our best isn't quite good enough.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 23.40:42.