Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham



Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 29th April 2019, 16.00:39   #1-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: Wheelchair Viewing Platform
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default Blue Badge parking Vs Eastleigh

Kerry, our DLO has kindly just updated us with the news on parking for the play off game:

"We have heard today from Glyndwr University that again I'm afraid there
will be no parking available, for blue badge holders at the university
on Thursday night's play off game, as they need the car park for an
event they are holding with local schools attending.

We have managed to negotiate with them, and they have now agreed that
you can use the old Nightingale Shop / Dickens garage premises for blue
badge parking on this occasion."
Reply With Quote
Old 29th April 2019, 16.03:18   #2-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager
 
fezbob's Avatar


(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: Mold Road Stand
Real Name:
Twitter: @fezbob





Default Re: Blue Badge parking Vs Eastleigh

A slight aside, but it's interesting to note that the uni can control access to the Dickens site. Wasn't aware it was in their ownership.
__________________
Football – This good old leg hit game is now about to be revived in Wrexham
Reply With Quote
Old 29th April 2019, 17.05:36   #3-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges
 
Quay Red's Avatar


(info 1 & 2)


(info)
 
Racecourse Spot: MRS
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Blue Badge parking Vs Eastleigh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrexham DSA View Post
Kerry, our DLO has kindly just updated us with the news on parking for the play off game:

"We have heard today from Glyndwr University that again I'm afraid there
will be no parking available, for blue badge holders at the university
on Thursday night's play off game, as they need the car park for an
event they are holding with local schools attending.

We have managed to negotiate with them, and they have now agreed that
you can use the old Nightingale Shop / Dickens garage premises for blue
badge parking on this occasion."
Does that mean that there will be NO Parking for football fans in Glyndwr?
Reply With Quote
Old 29th April 2019, 17.14:17   #4-0 (permalink)
First Teamer

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: Yale
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Blue Badge parking Vs Eastleigh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quay Red View Post
Does that mean that there will be NO Parking for football fans in Glyndwr?
If it does then that will be a disaster for some people attending.
Reply With Quote
Old 29th April 2019, 17.25:53   #5-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: MRS
Real Name: Kerry
Twitter: @





Default Re: Blue Badge parking Vs Eastleigh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrexham DSA View Post
Kerry, our DLO has kindly just updated us with the news on parking for the play off game:

"We have heard today from Glyndwr University that again I'm afraid there
will be no parking available, for blue badge holders at the university
on Thursday night's play off game, as they need the car park for an
event they are holding with local schools attending.

We have managed to negotiate with them, and they have now agreed that
you can use the old Nightingale Shop / Dickens garage premises for blue
badge parking on this occasion."
Just to clarify, Glyndwr University are NOT saying there is no parking available. They were just concerned that the fact their car park will be in full use ALL DAY Thursday, and due to the early kick off time, staff/students may still be using Glyndwr University parking, So they cannot cone off the areas in preparation for DSA blue badge parking as usual, so the other parking has been agreed to help the availability of blue badge parking on Thursday .

Blue Badge Parking-
Due to the fact our next home game is being held on a week day,
Thursday 2nd May.

Glyndwr University car park will be in full use all day for Staff / Students to park.
This could cause problems with blue badge spaces being very limited, as they cannot cone off the area whilst it is still in use.

The football club however have sought permission that on this occasion we are able to offer further blue badge parking at Nightingale Shop / Dickens Garage for blue badge holders to park.
Reply With Quote
Old 29th April 2019, 18.39:57   #6-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges
 
Quay Red's Avatar


(info 1 & 2)


(info)
 
Racecourse Spot: MRS
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Blue Badge parking Vs Eastleigh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Official DLO View Post
Just to clarify, Glyndwr University are NOT saying there is no parking available. They were just concerned that the fact their car park will be in full use ALL DAY Thursday, and due to the early kick off time, staff/students may still be using Glyndwr University parking, So they cannot cone off the areas in preparation for DSA blue badge parking as usual, so the other parking has been agreed to help the availability of blue badge parking on Thursday .

Blue Badge Parking-
Due to the fact our next home game is being held on a week day,
Thursday 2nd May.

Glyndwr University car park will be in full use all day for Staff / Students to park.
This could cause problems with blue badge spaces being very limited, as they cannot cone off the area whilst it is still in use.

The football club however have sought permission that on this occasion we are able to offer further blue badge parking at Nightingale Shop / Dickens Garage for blue badge holders to park.
Thanks for the response. A lot clearer now. The thought of a large crowd and limited parking would be horrendous. Best advise is get there early.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools



Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List



Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.


Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark



All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 16.09:04.
Powered by vBulletin® & Wrex the Dragons fiery breath

RedPassion.co.uk : World Famous in Wrexham



SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12