RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Beast Budget Building (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/113859-beast-budget-building.html)

percy vere 1st May 2019 06.24:12

Re: Beast Budget Building

[QUOTE=Rob;2252890]Thought he drove a hatchback? :toff:[/QUOTE]

:hurray:

louisleftboot 1st May 2019 06.38:55

[QUOTE=pagl;2252899]Ah. Cheers. Thought it was a group of some kind.
Why didn’t he just say GS @ WAFC? Or maybe I just dont understand the talk on the street :)[/QUOTE]

Because it's on twitter, he mentioned Geoff Scott's twitter handle which is 'GS_WAFC'. So on twitter, people could be linked to GS's profile. Basically tagging him in the tweet. Doesn't quite translate when you see it not on twitter!

Haruki 1st May 2019 07.23:37

I always thought Beast was harshly treated by a lot of fans after those comments on twitter a few years ago. Yes he used the phrase "speculate to accumulate" which touched nerves but if you read his messages properly he wasn't advocating spending money we don't have, he was suggesting we should invest a higher percentage of our budget in the man to fire the goals which i think is something most fans actually agree with. Speculate the bulk of your budget to accumulate goals.
Beast had the right idea but used the wrong terminology to support it

KingBuxton_Forever red 1st May 2019 09.43:10

[QUOTE=Vambo;2252874]Any fundraising is good, but I can't help but think Creightons motivation has more to do with his own finances than ours.[/QUOTE]

Likewise.

Not a knock on him, he has a family and a mortgate like the rest of us, but its not like he has millions to plough in.

If it costs us nothing, cant see the harm but be interesting to see how "huge" it is.

Phils-an-alki 1st May 2019 09.52:16

Publicity stunt written all over it.

pagl 1st May 2019 10.22:21

The devil is in the detail and not much detail available at the moment. Anything that's sounds too good to be true usually is. At the moment it's a Toyah.

RHYLRED 1st May 2019 10.24:38

[QUOTE=pagl;2252937]The devil is in the detail and not much detail available at the moment. Anything that's sounds too good to be true usually is. At the moment it's a Toyah.[/QUOTE]

Miiftery?

pagl 1st May 2019 10.31:05

[QUOTE=RHYLRED;2252939]Miiftery?[/QUOTE]

Thertanly is :)

John Neals Dynasty 1st May 2019 11.40:45

Good grief give the guy a break let's wait till he hear his proposal before slagging him off.

I for one agreed with his speculate to accumulate quote, maybe if we had done then we wouldn't be praying for luck in the play-offs now.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 11.38:42.