RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Beast Budget Building (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/113859-beast-budget-building.html)

Iesty 2nd May 2019 09.39:31

Re: Beast Budget Building

i had the opportunity to speak with him also, he still has an affinity to the club, although its mainly on a personal individual level.

he is also Wrexham based so just wants to help out in any way possible

Bigmike 2nd May 2019 09.47:01

[QUOTE=Haruki;2252907]I always thought Beast was harshly treated by a lot of fans after those comments on twitter a few years ago. Yes he used the phrase "speculate to accumulate" which touched nerves but if you read his messages properly he wasn't advocating spending money we don't have, he was suggesting we should invest a higher percentage of our budget in the man to fire the goals which i think is something most fans actually agree with. Speculate the bulk of your budget to accumulate goals.
Beast had the right idea but used the wrong terminology to support it[/QUOTE]

The guy was a leader talisman and inspiration when he played here. I am delighted that it would appear he wants to help us raise funds.

Phils-an-alki 2nd May 2019 09.53:47

[QUOTE=redinsaudi;2253183]I spoke with him this morning and he is setting up an event hosted by Wrexham AFC at no cost. Any referrals he gets from this and others held throughout North Wales (so a continuing fund raiser for us) and the playing budget will receive 5%. Obviously its helping his new job but he doesn't need to give 5% on every deal he gets. Sounds like a no brainer to me so lets wait and see what monies it brings in before we lambaste him.[/QUOTE]

Fair play.

louisleftboot 2nd May 2019 10.59:41

So it's a pyramid scheme then.

Haruki 2nd May 2019 11.33:24

[QUOTE=redinsaudi;2253183]I spoke with him this morning and he is setting up an event hosted by Wrexham AFC at no cost. Any referrals he gets from this and others held throughout North Wales (so a continuing fund raiser for us) and the playing budget will receive 5%. Obviously its helping his new job but he doesn't need to give 5% on every deal he gets. Sounds like a no brainer to me so lets wait and see what monies it brings in before we lambaste him.[/QUOTE]

What is the business? Has he branched out from tattoos?

Junior Shabadoo 2nd May 2019 11.41:44

[QUOTE=louisleftboot;2253243]So it's a pyramid scheme then.[/QUOTE]

Christ. It’s how business operates. Club stages event for operator, money and exposure for club and operator. So far, so perfectly normal.

Phils-an-alki 2nd May 2019 11.45:15

[QUOTE=Haruki;2253266]What is the business? Has he branched out from tattoos?[/QUOTE]

He now also trains chimps to 'speculate to accumulate'. :)

GarryOggy 2nd May 2019 11.51:09

[QUOTE=Iesty;2253196]i had the opportunity to speak with him also, he still has an affinity to the club, although its mainly on a personal individual level.

he is also Wrexham based so just wants to help out in any way possible[/QUOTE]

Hopefully it's a success. He doesn't owe us anything so credit to him for helping out a former club.

TWREX 2nd May 2019 12.47:42

Not sure if relevant Dixie Mc was down for the guest in the 1864 tonight but on Wednesday this was altered to the Beast ?

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 06.31:09.