RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   semi final tickets (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/113862-semi-final-tickets.html)

Quay Red 1st May 2019 11.22:46

Re: semi final tickets

[QUOTE=Wxm boy;2252942]Announcing Salford ticket arrangements before the Eastleigh game would smack of sheer arrogance. You can imagine Eastleigh sticking that on there dressing room wall for motivation.

These big time Charlie's think they're through already.

Have some patience.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

Eastleigh already know that it will be pay on the gate should they win tomorrow. Maybe we should stick that on our dressing room wall for motivation.
We must surely know when tickets will be available even if it's 9.00am Friday or 12.00. Will give fans time to make arrangements to get tickets.
No one is being presumptuous, just a matter of forward thinking/ planning.
Will fans be able to turn up with a number of ST's to get their mates tickets or do you have to turn up individually? Some basic info would be welcome.

John Neals Dynasty 1st May 2019 11.34:42

[QUOTE=Quay Red;2252946]Eastleigh already know that it will be pay on the gate should they win tomorrow. Maybe we should stick that on our dressing room wall for motivation.
We must surely know when tickets will be available even if it's 9.00am Friday or 12.00. Will give fans time to make arrangements to get tickets.
Will fans be able to turn up with a number of ST's to get their mates tickets or do you have to turn up individually? Some basic info would be welcome.[/QUOTE]

Totally agree with you Q.R but info out the club is always sparse.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Wxm boy 1st May 2019 12.16:56

[QUOTE=Quay Red;2252946]Eastleigh already know that it will be pay on the gate should they win tomorrow. Maybe we should stick that on our dressing room wall for motivation.
Will fans be able to turn up with a number of ST's to get their mates tickets or do you have to turn up individually? Some basic info would be welcome.[/QUOTE]

Your first sentence makes no sense at all.

Have you considered that Salford haven't given the club any information yet as depending on Thursdays result, they might not even need to print tickets.

They were a pub side not long ago, their organisation may well be shocking.

Robin Coch 1st May 2019 12.33:31

[QUOTE=Red Light;2252938]There wont be enough tickets to supply demand no matter what the allocation be it 1200 or 1400 - as per usual ST holders will probably be given first option but with the rapid turn around between matches god knows how tickets will be sold.

The club are poor with information flow there is no doubt.

Supporters will want to make as much planning as they possibly can especially those who have work commitments.

First hurdle - if tomorrows tie is level after 90 minutes will it go into extra time and penalties or just penalties - I might know the answer, others might but many don't.
A simple statement to clarify the matter would kill it dead but it doesn't appear on the official site.

This in turn may effect ticket sales for the potential Salford match - when will they go on sale if we win tomorrow ? can fans just go home after the game or do they potentially need to plan to stay behind and join a long late night que ?

Unfortunately we seem too pre occupied in selling Eastleigh tickets and not getting the information out that could assist hundreds of fans who might just have a life beyond football.[/QUOTE]

Criticising the club for not selling/promoting tickets for a match we're not even playing yet. I've heard it all now. Give your head a wobble.

Outertowner 1st May 2019 12.51:05

[QUOTE=Robin Coch;2252960]Criticising the club for not selling/promoting tickets for a match we're not even playing yet. I've heard it all now. Give your head a wobble.[/QUOTE]

Give your head a wobble??? For what? A bit of forward planning. If we are to beat Eastleigh we only have two days to get tickets. A bit of an idea of what the ticket arrangements are would be handy for people to make better preparations to get their tickets, is that so unreasonable?

louisleftboot 1st May 2019 12.59:25

[QUOTE=Outertowner;2252963]Give your head a wobble??? For what? A bit of forward planning. If we are to beat Eastleigh we only have two days to get tickets. A bit of an idea of what the ticket arrangements are would be handy for people to make better preparations to get their tickets, is that so unreasonable?[/QUOTE]

I'm fuming they haven't given us the arrangements for our first game back in League 2.

krux 1st May 2019 13.09:15

[QUOTE=louisleftboot;2252965]I'm fuming they haven't given us the arrangements for our first game back in League 2.[/QUOTE]

Dover away.

pay on the gate.

joe 1st May 2019 15.08:15

Allocation will be 1400 and will go on sale to season ticket holders on Friday morning if we win is what I've bee told.

Wxm boy 1st May 2019 15.10:19

[QUOTE=krux;2252968]Dover away.

pay on the gate.[/QUOTE]

That information is no use without a time and a date.

Sack the board!!

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 04.50:57.