RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   semi final tickets (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/113862-semi-final-tickets.html)

blackbrookred 2nd May 2019 06.41:04

Re: semi final tickets

[QUOTE=Connolly2000;2252913]If we get through, i have a feeling that salford will be tight with our allocation.
worrried that i'll not get tickets, i'm a season ticket holder i've done 8 away games this year. my lad has done 11. something to chew on.[/QUOTE]

If we get through then lots of people won't get tickets, tough luck I'm afraid.

lloydyp 2nd May 2019 07.34:46

Amazing how people in the know belittle those who just want to know what the plans are? All members are equal ! Just some are more equal than others sadly.

We’ll be told next how the club has made no plans to book a fleet of coaches for Wembley. That will be left until Tuesday after the bank holiday.

Vambo 2nd May 2019 08.02:54

[QUOTE=Robin Coch;2253100]The club sell tickets for the match and you head for Salford on Sunday if, and it is a big if we are actually playing on Sunday.

The time frame between the matches is irrelevant you know where the intended destination is, you know where these non existent tickets would be sold from, they'd sell them all in a day, 2 days or a week.

You might get a ticket, you might not.

You want arrangements for a non existent game and whinging about not being given any.

Whinge whilst wobbling your head.[/QUOTE]

Easy said if you don't really care if you get a ticket or not.

Vambo 2nd May 2019 08.05:22

[QUOTE=paddockgraham;2253117]bad luck and stupid posting this when we haven't even got there yet[/QUOTE]

I don't think you can run a football club on superstition.

fluffysheepsupporter 2nd May 2019 08.07:19

[QUOTE=lloydyp;2253140]Amazing how people in the know belittle those who just want to know what the plans are? All members are equal ! Just some are more equal than others sadly.

We’ll be told next how the club has made no plans to book a fleet of coaches for Wembley. That will be left until Tuesday after the bank holiday.[/QUOTE]

Have you booked the pre match Chinese meal yet?

Vambo 2nd May 2019 08.09:39

[QUOTE=blackbrookred;2253121]If we get through then lots of people won't get tickets, tough luck I'm afraid.[/QUOTE]

Luck shouldn't come into it, have a look at the FAW ticketing for Hungary away, they've put a lot of effort into creating a transparent and fair allocation scheme. It's not perfect, but it does generally work.

Jaded 2nd May 2019 08.11:27

[QUOTE=paddockgraham;2253117]bad luck and stupid posting this when we haven't even got there yet[/QUOTE]

Do other clubs operate on the basis of ‘bad luck’? It seems strange to not announce arrangements just in case we jinx ourselves!

Phils-an-alki 2nd May 2019 08.18:01

There should be a basic outline at least of what the plan is should we get through tonight's game. Then fans could then plan ahead if they want to try and get a ticket for Salford. Saying nothing based on superstitious nonsense or 'bad luck' is just ridiculous.

Its not the club being cocky or arrogant in anyway nor will it have any bearing on tonight's results. Its just common sense.

Robin Coch 2nd May 2019 08.33:34

[QUOTE=Vambo;2253152]Easy said if you don't really care if you get a ticket or not.[/QUOTE]

I care it's just that you are asking what the arrangements are for a NON EXISTENT match.

Do me a favour, pop to the club shop ask them what the arrangements are for the match that doesn't exist and report back. Also, please pick me up a ticket for the play off final in Wembley if they have started selling them. I'll pay you back.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 00.31:55.