RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   semi final tickets (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/113862-semi-final-tickets.html)

Connolly2000 1st May 2019 08.09:15

semi final tickets

If we get through, i have a feeling that salford will be tight with our allocation.
worrried that i'll not get tickets, i'm a season ticket holder i've done 8 away games this year. my lad has done 11. something to chew on.

Sean Reckless 1st May 2019 08.13:14

Re: semi final tickets

Think about it 10pm Thursday

Quay Red 1st May 2019 08.30:37

[QUOTE=Sean Reckless;2252914]Think about it 10pm Thursday[/QUOTE]

Would have thought that the club already had plans in place for tickets should we succeed on Thursday evening.
It would be good to know in advance what these arrangements are.
I can envisage a large Queue on Friday morning waiting for tickets to arrive from Salford.
Judging by the response for the Eastleigh game ( Lots of ST holders not taking the opportunity to book their seats) , I don't think all the allocation will be taken by ST holders.

pagl 1st May 2019 08.51:45

1 step beyond at the moment. Thu to be won first and thats going to be a tough one.

René Higuita 1st May 2019 08.55:29

[QUOTE=Connolly2000;2252913]If we get through, i have a feeling that salford will be tight with our allocation.
worrried that i'll not get tickets, i'm a season ticket holder i've done 8 away games this year. my lad has done 11. something to chew on.[/QUOTE]

if you really want them and you have a ST you will get them (if it comes to it)

Willywill 1st May 2019 10.05:17

Nice thought, but we have 2000 ST holders and a rumoured 1400 tickets allocated by Salford. I didn’t get an O level in Maths but even I can see that it doesn’t guarantee me a place.

Red Light 1st May 2019 10.22:27

There wont be enough tickets to supply demand no matter what the allocation be it 1200 or 1400 - as per usual ST holders will probably be given first option but with the rapid turn around between matches god knows how tickets will be sold.

The club are poor with information flow there is no doubt.

Supporters will want to make as much planning as they possibly can especially those who have work commitments.

First hurdle - if tomorrows tie is level after 90 minutes will it go into extra time and penalties or just penalties - I might know the answer, others might but many don't.
A simple statement to clarify the matter would kill it dead but it doesn't appear on the official site.

This in turn may effect ticket sales for the potential Salford match - when will they go on sale if we win tomorrow ? can fans just go home after the game or do they potentially need to plan to stay behind and join a long late night que ?

Unfortunately we seem too pre occupied in selling Eastleigh tickets and not getting the information out that could assist hundreds of fans who might just have a life beyond football.

Wxm boy 1st May 2019 10.45:37

[QUOTE=Red Light;2252938]There wont be enough tickets to supply demand no matter what the allocation be it 1200 or 1400 - as per usual ST holders will probably be given first option but with the rapid turn around between matches god knows how tickets will be sold.

The club are poor with information flow there is no doubt.

Supporters will want to make as much planning as they possibly can especially those who have work commitments.

First hurdle - if tomorrows tie is level after 90 minutes will it go into extra time and penalties or just penalties - I might know the answer, others might but many don't.
A simple statement to clarify the matter would kill it dead but it doesn't appear on the official site.

This in turn may effect ticket sales for the potential Salford match - when will they go on sale if we win tomorrow ? can fans just go home after the game or do they potentially need to plan to stay behind and join a long late night que ?

Unfortunately we seem too pre occupied in selling Eastleigh tickets and not getting the information out that could assist hundreds of fans who might just have a life beyond football.[/QUOTE]

Announcing Salford ticket arrangements before the Eastleigh game would smack of sheer arrogance. You can imagine Eastleigh sticking that on there dressing room wall for motivation.

These big time Charlie's think they're through already.

Have some patience.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

krux 1st May 2019 11.07:41

[QUOTE=Willywill;2252936]Nice thought, but we have 2000 ST holders and a rumoured 1400 tickets allocated by Salford. I didn’t get an O level in Maths but even I can see that it doesn’t guarantee me a place.[/QUOTE]

I'm a season ticket holder and it is unlikely I will be going to Salford.

Odds shortening already!

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 06.54:47.