RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   semi final tickets (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/113862-semi-final-tickets.html)

Connolly2000 1st May 2019 08.09:15

semi final tickets

If we get through, i have a feeling that salford will be tight with our allocation.
worrried that i'll not get tickets, i'm a season ticket holder i've done 8 away games this year. my lad has done 11. something to chew on.

Sean Reckless 1st May 2019 08.13:14

Re: semi final tickets

Think about it 10pm Thursday

Quay Red 1st May 2019 08.30:37

[QUOTE=Sean Reckless;2252914]Think about it 10pm Thursday[/QUOTE]

Would have thought that the club already had plans in place for tickets should we succeed on Thursday evening.
It would be good to know in advance what these arrangements are.
I can envisage a large Queue on Friday morning waiting for tickets to arrive from Salford.
Judging by the response for the Eastleigh game ( Lots of ST holders not taking the opportunity to book their seats) , I don't think all the allocation will be taken by ST holders.

pagl 1st May 2019 08.51:45

1 step beyond at the moment. Thu to be won first and thats going to be a tough one.

René Higuita 1st May 2019 08.55:29

[QUOTE=Connolly2000;2252913]If we get through, i have a feeling that salford will be tight with our allocation.
worrried that i'll not get tickets, i'm a season ticket holder i've done 8 away games this year. my lad has done 11. something to chew on.[/QUOTE]

if you really want them and you have a ST you will get them (if it comes to it)

Willywill 1st May 2019 10.05:17

Nice thought, but we have 2000 ST holders and a rumoured 1400 tickets allocated by Salford. I didn’t get an O level in Maths but even I can see that it doesn’t guarantee me a place.

Red Light 1st May 2019 10.22:27

There wont be enough tickets to supply demand no matter what the allocation be it 1200 or 1400 - as per usual ST holders will probably be given first option but with the rapid turn around between matches god knows how tickets will be sold.

The club are poor with information flow there is no doubt.

Supporters will want to make as much planning as they possibly can especially those who have work commitments.

First hurdle - if tomorrows tie is level after 90 minutes will it go into extra time and penalties or just penalties - I might know the answer, others might but many don't.
A simple statement to clarify the matter would kill it dead but it doesn't appear on the official site.

This in turn may effect ticket sales for the potential Salford match - when will they go on sale if we win tomorrow ? can fans just go home after the game or do they potentially need to plan to stay behind and join a long late night que ?

Unfortunately we seem too pre occupied in selling Eastleigh tickets and not getting the information out that could assist hundreds of fans who might just have a life beyond football.

Wxm boy 1st May 2019 10.45:37

[QUOTE=Red Light;2252938]There wont be enough tickets to supply demand no matter what the allocation be it 1200 or 1400 - as per usual ST holders will probably be given first option but with the rapid turn around between matches god knows how tickets will be sold.

Supporters will want to make as much planning as they possibly can especially those who have work commitments.

First hurdle - if tomorrows tie is level after 90 minutes will it go into extra time and penalties or just penalties - I might know the answer, others might but many don't.
A simple statement to clarify the matter would kill it dead but it doesn't appear on the official site.

This in turn may effect ticket sales for the potential Salford match - when will they go on sale if we win tomorrow ? can fans just go home after the game or do they potentially need to plan to stay behind and join a long late night que ?

Unfortunately we seem too pre occupied in selling Eastleigh tickets and not getting the information out that could assist hundreds of fans who might just have a life beyond football.[/QUOTE]

Announcing Salford ticket arrangements before the Eastleigh game would smack of sheer arrogance. You can imagine Eastleigh sticking that on there dressing room wall for motivation.

These big time Charlie's think they're through already.

Have some patience.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

krux 1st May 2019 11.07:41

[QUOTE=Willywill;2252936]Nice thought, but we have 2000 ST holders and a rumoured 1400 tickets allocated by Salford. I didn’t get an O level in Maths but even I can see that it doesn’t guarantee me a place.[/QUOTE]

I'm a season ticket holder and it is unlikely I will be going to Salford.

Odds shortening already!

Quay Red 1st May 2019 11.22:46

[QUOTE=Wxm boy;2252942]Announcing Salford ticket arrangements before the Eastleigh game would smack of sheer arrogance. You can imagine Eastleigh sticking that on there dressing room wall for motivation.

These big time Charlie's think they're through already.

Have some patience.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

Eastleigh already know that it will be pay on the gate should they win tomorrow. Maybe we should stick that on our dressing room wall for motivation.
We must surely know when tickets will be available even if it's 9.00am Friday or 12.00. Will give fans time to make arrangements to get tickets.
No one is being presumptuous, just a matter of forward thinking/ planning.
Will fans be able to turn up with a number of ST's to get their mates tickets or do you have to turn up individually? Some basic info would be welcome.

John Neals Dynasty 1st May 2019 11.34:42

[QUOTE=Quay Red;2252946]Eastleigh already know that it will be pay on the gate should they win tomorrow. Maybe we should stick that on our dressing room wall for motivation.
We must surely know when tickets will be available even if it's 9.00am Friday or 12.00. Will give fans time to make arrangements to get tickets.
Will fans be able to turn up with a number of ST's to get their mates tickets or do you have to turn up individually? Some basic info would be welcome.[/QUOTE]

Totally agree with you Q.R but info out the club is always sparse.

Wxm boy 1st May 2019 12.16:56

[QUOTE=Quay Red;2252946]Eastleigh already know that it will be pay on the gate should they win tomorrow. Maybe we should stick that on our dressing room wall for motivation.
Will fans be able to turn up with a number of ST's to get their mates tickets or do you have to turn up individually? Some basic info would be welcome.[/QUOTE]

Your first sentence makes no sense at all.

Have you considered that Salford haven't given the club any information yet as depending on Thursdays result, they might not even need to print tickets.

They were a pub side not long ago, their organisation may well be shocking.

Robin Coch 1st May 2019 12.33:31

[QUOTE=Red Light;2252938]There wont be enough tickets to supply demand no matter what the allocation be it 1200 or 1400 - as per usual ST holders will probably be given first option but with the rapid turn around between matches god knows how tickets will be sold.

Unfortunately we seem too pre occupied in selling Eastleigh tickets and not getting the information out that could assist hundreds of fans who might just have a life beyond football.[/QUOTE]

Criticising the club for not selling/promoting tickets for a match we're not even playing yet. I've heard it all now. Give your head a wobble.

Outertowner 1st May 2019 12.51:05

[QUOTE=Robin Coch;2252960]Criticising the club for not selling/promoting tickets for a match we're not even playing yet. I've heard it all now. Give your head a wobble.[/QUOTE]

Give your head a wobble??? For what? A bit of forward planning. If we are to beat Eastleigh we only have two days to get tickets. A bit of an idea of what the ticket arrangements are would be handy for people to make better preparations to get their tickets, is that so unreasonable?

louisleftboot 1st May 2019 12.59:25

[QUOTE=Outertowner;2252963]Give your head a wobble??? For what? A bit of forward planning. If we are to beat Eastleigh we only have two days to get tickets. A bit of an idea of what the ticket arrangements are would be handy for people to make better preparations to get their tickets, is that so unreasonable?[/QUOTE]

I'm fuming they haven't given us the arrangements for our first game back in League 2.

krux 1st May 2019 13.09:15

[QUOTE=louisleftboot;2252965]I'm fuming they haven't given us the arrangements for our first game back in League 2.[/QUOTE]

Dover away.

pay on the gate.

joe 1st May 2019 15.08:15

Allocation will be 1400 and will go on sale to season ticket holders on Friday morning if we win is what I've bee told.

Wxm boy 1st May 2019 15.10:19

[QUOTE=krux;2252968]Dover away.

pay on the gate.[/QUOTE]

That information is no use without a time and a date.

Sack the board!!

Red Light 1st May 2019 15.35:57

[QUOTE=joe;2252992]Allocation will be 1400 and will go on sale to season ticket holders on Friday morning if we win is what I've bee told.[/QUOTE]

I have heard Salford are not putting home tickets up for sale until Friday morning too.

It would do no harm for the club to publish this message as you have outlined (if that is the case) - 'provisional' arrangements should we get through the Eastleigh tie - then supporters would know exactly what to expect - they don't have to contemplate making arrangements to stay behind on Thursday after the match and may be able to make arrangements (work / child care / travel) so they can get themselves in the ticket queue on Friday morning - is it really too much to ask especially for out of towners ?

Phils-an-alki 1st May 2019 15.45:53

[QUOTE=louisleftboot;2252965]I'm fuming they haven't given us the arrangements for our first game back in League 2.[/QUOTE]

fewmin you mean? That's how its spelt on facebook

Inside Left 1st May 2019 15.48:48

I agree as its only a matter of weeks away !!!:)

Robin Coch 1st May 2019 22.15:19

[QUOTE=Outertowner;2252963]A bit of an idea of what the ticket arrangements are would be handy for people[/QUOTE]

The club sell tickets for the match and you head for Salford on Sunday if, and it is a big if we are actually playing on Sunday.

The time frame between the matches is irrelevant you know where the intended destination is, you know where these non existent tickets would be sold from, they'd sell them all in a day, 2 days or a week.

You might get a ticket, you might not.

You want arrangements for a non existent game and whinging about not being given any.

Whinge whilst wobbling your head.

Outertowner 1st May 2019 23.10:19

[QUOTE=Robin Coch;2253100]The club sell tickets for the match and you head for Salford on Sunday if, and it is a big if we are actually playing on Sunday.

The time frame between the matches is irrelevant you know where the intended destination is, you know where these non existent tickets would be sold from, they'd sell them all in a day, 2 days or a week.

You want arrangements for a non existent game and whinging about not being given any.

Whinge whilst wobbling your head.[/QUOTE]

What are you babbling on about? The point was the communication when they were going on sale. If it was straight after the game you could make arrangements for coming home late or if it’s friday then making arrangements with work etc, and yes if we don’t beat Eastleigh it’s all irrelevant but with tickets being limited it’s better to plan ahead.

138+NotOut 1st May 2019 23.24:16

[QUOTE=Outertowner;2253111]What are you babbling on about? The point was the communication when they were going on sale. If it was straight after the game you could make arrangements for coming home late or if it’s friday then making arrangements with work etc, and yes if we don’t beat Eastleigh it’s all irrelevant but with tickets being limited it’s better to plan ahead.[/QUOTE]

Exactly. Can one person collect for 2 or more ST's? What time is it open Friday? Will online/phone be available? Just caveat it all with a big IF!

I just know that those within the club know and have already told their mates to give them a head start in planning etc.

paddockgraham 1st May 2019 23.30:52

bad luck and stupid posting this when we haven't even got there yet

Legends of '78 2nd May 2019 06.24:36

Let's not write off Eastleigh first.

Funny_Old_Game 2nd May 2019 06.25:42

At least we know who to blame now when we lose tonight.

blackbrookred 2nd May 2019 06.41:04

[QUOTE=Connolly2000;2252913]If we get through, i have a feeling that salford will be tight with our allocation.
worrried that i'll not get tickets, i'm a season ticket holder i've done 8 away games this year. my lad has done 11. something to chew on.[/QUOTE]

If we get through then lots of people won't get tickets, tough luck I'm afraid.

lloydyp 2nd May 2019 07.34:46

Amazing how people in the know belittle those who just want to know what the plans are? All members are equal ! Just some are more equal than others sadly.

We’ll be told next how the club has made no plans to book a fleet of coaches for Wembley. That will be left until Tuesday after the bank holiday.

Vambo 2nd May 2019 08.02:54

[QUOTE=Robin Coch;2253100]The club sell tickets for the match and you head for Salford on Sunday if, and it is a big if we are actually playing on Sunday.

Whinge whilst wobbling your head.[/QUOTE]

Easy said if you don't really care if you get a ticket or not.

Vambo 2nd May 2019 08.05:22

[QUOTE=paddockgraham;2253117]bad luck and stupid posting this when we haven't even got there yet[/QUOTE]

I don't think you can run a football club on superstition.

fluffysheepsupporter 2nd May 2019 08.07:19

[QUOTE=lloydyp;2253140]Amazing how people in the know belittle those who just want to know what the plans are? All members are equal ! Just some are more equal than others sadly.

We’ll be told next how the club has made no plans to book a fleet of coaches for Wembley. That will be left until Tuesday after the bank holiday.[/QUOTE]

Have you booked the pre match Chinese meal yet?

Vambo 2nd May 2019 08.09:39

[QUOTE=blackbrookred;2253121]If we get through then lots of people won't get tickets, tough luck I'm afraid.[/QUOTE]

Luck shouldn't come into it, have a look at the FAW ticketing for Hungary away, they've put a lot of effort into creating a transparent and fair allocation scheme. It's not perfect, but it does generally work.

Jaded 2nd May 2019 08.11:27

[QUOTE=paddockgraham;2253117]bad luck and stupid posting this when we haven't even got there yet[/QUOTE]

Do other clubs operate on the basis of ‘bad luck’? It seems strange to not announce arrangements just in case we jinx ourselves!

Phils-an-alki 2nd May 2019 08.18:01

There should be a basic outline at least of what the plan is should we get through tonight's game. Then fans could then plan ahead if they want to try and get a ticket for Salford. Saying nothing based on superstitious nonsense or 'bad luck' is just ridiculous.

Its not the club being cocky or arrogant in anyway nor will it have any bearing on tonight's results. Its just common sense.

Robin Coch 2nd May 2019 08.33:34

[QUOTE=Vambo;2253152]Easy said if you don't really care if you get a ticket or not.[/QUOTE]

I care it's just that you are asking what the arrangements are for a NON EXISTENT match.

Do me a favour, pop to the club shop ask them what the arrangements are for the match that doesn't exist and report back. Also, please pick me up a ticket for the play off final in Wembley if they have started selling them. I'll pay you back.

Robin Coch 2nd May 2019 08.34:48

[QUOTE=Phils-an-alki;2253161]There should be a basic outline at least of what the plan is should we get through tonight's game. Then fans could then plan ahead if they want to try and get a ticket for Salford. Saying nothing based on superstitious nonsense or 'bad luck' is just ridiculous.

Its not the club being cocky or arrogant in anyway nor will it have any bearing on tonight's results. Its just common sense.[/QUOTE]

The plan is, if we get through you'll need to buy a ticket from Wrexham Fc to attend on Sunday. Thats it. It's really that simple.

Phils-an-alki 2nd May 2019 08.42:40

[QUOTE=Robin Coch;2253169]The plan is, if we get through you'll need to buy a ticket from Wrexham Fc to attend on Sunday. Thats it. It's really that simple.[/QUOTE]

No it isn't.

Quay Red 2nd May 2019 09.48:23

[QUOTE=Robin Coch;2253167]I care it's just that you are asking what the arrangements are for a NON EXISTENT match.

Do me a favour, pop to the club shop ask them what the arrangements are for the match that doesn't exist and report back. Also, please pick me up a ticket for the play off final in Wembley if they have started selling them. I'll pay you back.[/QUOTE]

Why don't you stop being a pillock and have a day off.
It is not unreasonable to plan ahead and to let fans know what the arrangements will be for all scenarios.
Lose and we don't have to bother.
Win and ???? Are we supposed to wait for a post match announcement on a dodgy Tannoy or keep refreshing the info on the club website in the hope that we can get to the 'course for tickets when they are available. What about the fans who live miles away?
Common sense dictates that the club must have arrangements in hand. Not hard to inform us what they would be.

Phils-an-alki 2nd May 2019 09.51:47

[QUOTE=Quay Red;2253200]Why don't you stop being a pillock and have a day off.
It is not unreasonable to plan ahead and to let fans know what the arrangements will be for all scenarios.
Lose and we don't have to bother.
Win and ???? Are we supposed to wait for a post match announcement on a dodgy Tannoy or keep refreshing the info on the club website in the hope that we can get to the 'course for tickets when they are available. What about the fans who live miles away?
Common sense dictates that the club must have arrangements in hand. Not hard to inform us what they would be.[/QUOTE]

Well said QR. Common sense.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 03.41:25.