RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Shite (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/113872-shite.html)

pagl 3rd May 2019 04.36:53

Re: Shite

A team with limited ability tried their best and failed for the most obvious and basic reasons.
Nothing to do with effort but just limited in goals. We sneaked a lot of games with the 1 goal but couldnt manage it tonite.

Time for big changes.

wil 3rd May 2019 05.00:40

[QUOTE=dagg;2253818]A team comes here, and wastes OUR time from the kick off
Eastleigh were here too.[/QUOTE]
Edited, because I’m pd off.

Bugs 3rd May 2019 05.04:38

Same old, same old.

Until we have people at the top who understand what is required, it will continue.

We are a non league club in every sense now and have been for a good while.

Let’s hope we can make the playoffs next season.

Lods 3rd May 2019 05.23:32

Neither team deserved to win that one. If it was a league game 0-0 would have been a fair result. One moment of brilliance seperated the teams.

However, it is fair to say the referee had a nightmare and it's fair to say we weren't good enough on the day. Seen the replay for the disallowed goal - absolutely nothing wrong with it unless you're of the school of thought that goalkeepers can't be challenged at all - he dropped the ball. Also, the missed penalty in the 1st half of extra time is one of the most stonewall penalties I've ever seen not given.

One the other hand, yes, I'd have struggled to see that team beating Salford. It's not been the worst season in the world but it could have been so much more. I get the frustration there - you can't be happy to just tread water in the 5th tier and I do believe that decisions from the board has made quite a difference this year.

pagl 3rd May 2019 05.38:27

[QUOTE=Lods;2253930]Neither team deserved to win that one. If it was a league game 0-0 would have been a fair result. One moment of brilliance seperated the teams.
[/QUOTE]

The 1 moment being the deserving and decisive factor though.

How many players have we got and not an ounce of brilliance to be seen.

I have never known a team with so many players that couldn’t hit a barn door.
If we were still there now we wouldn’t have scored. The problem has stared us in the face for 3 years or more and were sat around now wondering why.

krux 3rd May 2019 06.08:48

[QUOTE=pagl;2253932]The 1 moment being the deserving and decisive factor though.

If we were still there now we wouldn’t have scored. The problem has stared us in the face for 3 years or more and were sat around now wondering why.[/QUOTE]

That's spot on PAGL

It was the same in the orient home game. They had a player who could produce the decisive moment, whereas we dont.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Redted 3rd May 2019 06.29:42

[QUOTE=pagl;2253932]The 1 moment being the deserving and decisive factor though.

If we were still there now we wouldn’t have scored. The problem has stared us in the face for 3 years or more and were sat around now wondering why.[/QUOTE]

What's the common factor during those years? Darlington and the current board.

redavid 3rd May 2019 06.37:24

[QUOTE=MoldyRed;2253664]:31: How we didn’t win that I’ll never know and the goal should have stood !!! He dropped it[/QUOTE]

Spot on mate :31:

the sleeping giant dies 3rd May 2019 06.37:58

We have hughes darlington jassgelian and flynn and still can t get a team to play to win waste of money the lot of them

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 16.15:31.