RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   No bottle or passion! (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/113873-no-bottle-passion.html)

billybersham 2nd May 2019 21.41:27

Re: No bottle or passion!

[QUOTE=northwalian dragon;2253739]Plenty of passion from the players, absolutely zero passion from Hughes. Stood with his hands in his pockets the entire game.[/QUOTE]

He was trying to hide his strings from the tv cameras

sparky 2nd May 2019 21.41:28

[QUOTE=northwalian dragon;2253739]Plenty of passion from the players, absolutely zero passion from Hughes. Stood with his hands in his pockets the entire game.[/QUOTE]

To be fair, him and our tactical guru did do some pointing with 10 minutes to go. Quite what they were pointing at or even why is beyond a simpleton like me but I'm sure it will stack up on pro zone.

Funny_Old_Game 2nd May 2019 21.41:31

He’s an absolute dope.

pagl 2nd May 2019 21.43:27

[QUOTE=Dafgog;2253702]Disagree...lack of ability to create and score is the problem not passion[/QUOTE]

Exactly. A team loaded with lack of scorers and creativity. From RB to CF.
Pearson worth his weight in Gold for us.

BH has 1 chance now in the summer and if selecting Grant is anything to go by then we need help.

foreverared 2nd May 2019 21.46:04

I’ve been reading all of the comments so far and tend to agree with a few different points;

1. We have plenty of passion but lack quality in the final third
2. We need creative players who are going to create chances
3. We just don’t score enough goals and need some nee strikers
3. I don’t think we were that bad tonight but it has been a similar affair all season and we just failed to score when we had the opportunity

Percy Sugden 2nd May 2019 21.47:28

[QUOTE=pagl;2253747]Exactly. A team loaded with lack of scorers and creativity. From RB to CF.

BH has 1 chance now in the summer and if selecting Grant is anything to go by then we need help.[/QUOTE]

Thought grant was our biggest threat. How holroyd was given motm baffled me to say the least.

andy buckley 2nd May 2019 21.47:35

[QUOTE=pagl;2253747]Exactly. A team loaded with lack of scorers and creativity. From RB to CF.

BH has 1 chance now in the summer and if selecting Grant is anything to go by then we need help.[/QUOTE]

Pearson wins moan of the match every game 😂

Rob 2nd May 2019 21.47:59

Lainton going up at the end did not look like his call, baffling he was not calling the shots right at the end.

andy buckley 2nd May 2019 21.48:15

[QUOTE=Percy Sugden;2253754]Thought grant was our biggest threat. How holroyd was given motm baffled me to say the least.[/QUOTE]

Best haircut award??

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 07.45:21.