RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   No bottle or passion! (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/113873-no-bottle-passion.html)

Funny_Old_Game 2nd May 2019 22.23:53

[QUOTE=Phils-an-alki;2253786]Holroyd being given mom is the funniest thing I've heard in a while. Absolutely dire.[/QUOTE]

God he is utterly useless. Every touch he had went 10 feet in the air. He used to work quite hard last season, he’s stopped all that.

dagg 2nd May 2019 22.25:20

Re: No bottle or passion!

[QUOTE=Rob;2253792]Yes. No idea how![/QUOTE]

Because of the colour of his boots

Phils-an-alki 2nd May 2019 23.01:55

[QUOTE=Funny_Old_Game;2253816]God he is utterly useless. Every touch he had went 10 feet in the air. He used to work quite hard last season, he’s stopped all that.[/QUOTE]

We will have coached any strikers instinct out of him. Its what we do now.

Carl Darlington's strikers academy of the damned.

standman 2nd May 2019 23.06:17

[QUOTE=Phils-an-alki;2253786]Holroyd being given mom is the funniest thing I've heard in a while. Absolutely dire.[/QUOTE]

Baffling, huffed and puffed all night and did very little.

Bugs 3rd May 2019 05.08:10

All Hughes needed was a brolly to turn fully into Steve McClaren

Prodigal Dragon 3rd May 2019 07.03:00

Disagree with OP. They all gave 100% but we lack ability, pace and quality throughout the team.

BH did himself no favours by selecting Roberts ahead of Carrington, and played an unfit Summerfield, who clearly hadn’t recovered from his calf injury.

We were unlucky to lose last night, but that does not mask our weaknesses.

I am not convinced we have either the budget or management to compete effectively next season. Will BH have the balls to release most of the squad and the ability to attract better and get them playing successful and entertaining football? I do not know; but I do know my patience is running out with all the faux bollocks emanating from the Board. Have they collectively cocked-up on the footballing side since they took over? or is the task simply beyond us because we lack the resources to fund a team good enough to be promoted?

Again I do not know. But BH and the Board are now under the spotlight and must deliver now, not in another 2 or 3 seasons.:guitarist:

pagl 3rd May 2019 07.12:44

[QUOTE=Prodigal Dragon;2253976]But BH and the Board are now under the spotlight and must deliver now, not in another 2 or 3 seasons.:guitarist:[/QUOTE]

His chance has come and gone. Another poor selection and the usual ineffective subs. We should have grasped the moment.

Why the media talk about Walker, was he fit or not?
Why Roberts before Carra and why oh why Grant.

Absolutely piss poor and someone lacking the mental strength to make big decisions. Usual half arsed tactics first half and then cue the miss and miss team.

Kiddy Dragon 3rd May 2019 07.12:45

Holroyd MoM??? Holroyd was dire.
Was thinking during the second half there are some lads in the squad who are regular scapegoats but none were as absent as he was last night.

EnglishRed 3rd May 2019 07.14:41

[QUOTE=OneLoveWrexham;2253732]Rutherford played well? Not a chance, I am sick of it now he ran around in circles and gave it away at every opportunity in decent positions he was awful.[/QUOTE]

We all know you hate Rutherford.

I thought as a team we looked better when he came on. He gave the team a bit of shape and provided a link between midfield and the forwards that had been missing in the first half. His shooting is still dire but he was one of the better performers I thought. Opinions eh.

No idea how Holroyd got Motm. Oswell, Beavon and Grant would have been my starting choice. Carrington should have played instead of Roberts too, he doesn't get forward enough or with any quality.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 17.06:16.